Anyone tried Powerchip on 318 Valvetronic

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Bro any more info about this chip? Sounds very interesting.

http://www.powerchipgroup.com/

actually not so new stuff since it has been mentioned a few times, I was wondering if anyone has installed it?

Rod, you going Australia next month right? hmmm.... Group buy? kekeke.....

Re: Anyone tried Powerchip on 318 Valvetronic

Winston said:
Any bros here tried Powerchip from Australia? Any comments?

The price of the Powerchips for your car is AUD $1,290.30
a bit ex... u try liau then let me know..

Rod, you going Australia next month right? hmmm.... Group buy? kekeke.....

Well if I can find it, I'll buy it back for you to install it first lor......swee boh?
:thumbsup:

I thought that the Powerchip is already here in SG and including installation, about S$1.5K or thereabouts?
(I can't locate the thread, but remembered it was posted here a couple of months back).

Yo Valvetronic member... hold ur wallet... something can be done in valvetronic. i just had it installed, still in testing phase I. if successful, then you guys can consider ;)

Calvin I know what you are doing... saw your ride yesterday.... kekekke.....

Winston said:

oh ya.. hahahaa.. after i done, u can go for it liau. ;) tomorrow i gog, u free can drop by ok.

tomorrow? what time will you be there? I need to get visa from CO first, kekeke

calvin said:
Yo Valvetronic member... hold ur wallet... something can be done in valvetronic. i just had it installed, still in testing phase I. if successful, then you guys can consider ;)

Cool.. I will be very keen if there's any mod to improve one performance on the valvetronic. Hope your trial goes well, and you can share some enlightening news soon! Warranty ending soon.. can do anything liao loh ;)

with what Calvin is doing, and add on the powerchip, wah lau eh, fastest valvetronic around?

baracudax said:
Cool.. I will be very keen if there's any mod to improve one performance on the valvetronic. Hope your trial goes well, and you can share some enlightening news soon! Warranty ending soon.. can do anything liao loh ;)

;) see how it goes... why not we (valvetronic) owner have a small gathering ???

anyone ???

sounds like a good idea? When you suggesting?

calvin said:
Winston said:

oh ya.. hahahaa.. after i done, u can go for it liau. ;) tomorrow i gog, u free can drop by ok.

my boss just called this weekend got job to get done by Monday, so can't join you liao.... let me know how it goes yah!

Cal,

Thanks for the opportunity behind the wheel.. :wavey:
In D mode, the torque felt like it came in earlier.. around 2.5K rpm.. :)

More responsive I must say. Will be interesting to note the differences after the tuning is complete.

Cheers,
Alvin.

Puny said:
Cal,

Thanks for the opportunity behind the wheel.. :wavey:
In D mode, the torque felt like it came in earlier.. around 2.5K rpm.. :)

More responsive I must say. Will be interesting to note the differences after the tuning is complete.

Cheers,
Alvin.

no prob alvin. u still not fully perform it. hehehee.. ya, will update when its complete. ;)

Hahahaha.....seems like all down here dam blur wat U guys are up to.....

Scarly, they think it's POWERCHIP..........better review the answer soon.... :twisted:

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Hahahaha.....seems like all down here dam blur wat U guys are up to.....

Scarly, they think it's POWERCHIP..........better review the answer soon.... :twisted:

'The Great White'

hahahaa.. i dun believe Powerrrrr Chipppp dyno's chart. coz i only believe the real dyno chart which is tested on car. :dance:
u so late still online.. kekekeee

OT OT OT OT

I always sleep around 5am.....always left me surfing most of the time.....but surprise to see U & Alvin666 still here!! hahahaha :whattheh:

OT OT OT OT

'Clan Master'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk888live
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back