anyone upgraded ICE on E90?

Re: anyone upgraded ICE on E90?

Wah _iceman_, after reading Motofish's feedback, I am abit hesitant to go with 701 and L6. I hope HG can solve the hissing. We will discuss more. So tmr lunch time ok? Will check with u again tmr morning.

Motofish said:
oneheadlight - thanks again. Guess I will have to bring it back to HG for investigation.

Motofish,

My ride is going to HG for an ICE upgrade next week. I am getting the 701 and LC6 combo as well. Will feedback later on whether I get any hissing. There are a number of variables that are different e.g. my stock HU and amps that I am using are all different from yours. But nonethless, good to know whether hissing is an inherent problem.

Running active 3 way front, with 800W into a single solobaric in a sealed box, and RTA tuned with 701. I'd be surprised if you don't achieve true wow factory in terms of sound. But the hiss remains to be seen - I'm curious too.

__iceman__ said:
Running active 3 way front, with 800W into a single solobaric in a sealed box, and RTA tuned with 701. I'd be surprised if you don't achieve true wow factory in terms of sound. But the hiss remains to be seen - I'm curious too.

Haha, thanks bro for your guidance yesterday. I hope the woofer will not blow off my sunroof keke. :yummie:

T6 said:
Haha, thanks bro for your guidance yesterday. I hope the woofer will not blow off my sunroof keke. :yummie:

That is the other challenge. Get it to punch you so hard you can feel the vibes in your heart, your hair, your seat - but the car cannot have any other vibration sounds.

T6,

So how? Any update on the install? Any dreaded 'snakes' in the system?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back