Anyone wants meet me for Leap year Beer session?

Re: Anyone wants meet me for Leap year Beer session?

*popcorn in hand :D

Clara's posts mostly quite quality

signatureincz;762920 said:
don't like that say hor.. we gentleman one hor..no anyhow there.
boost economy.....
sherman is a beast......i being forced to go....
tml u gg kulai?

He say can save his tips................. he autoroam u???? :woottt:

signatureincz;762938 said:
he roam everyone gal. he da man. one tip hug 5..

Wow................... like tat also can.......... :goodup:

milk15;762866 said:
Wrong....... kenn say outside got 1 milf in orange colour......... GOOD!!!........... :sneaky:

that 'wear orange dress' IS NOT MILF!!!! IS HAS BEEN!!!! with side boob exposed....... turn off.

totoseow;762783 said:
hitmee this is taking it too far and unnecessary for me personally...my problems? fine... let's just say your problems arent any less if i want to be reminded about it

toto's skin complexion and looks > hitmee's.... I say one...

I say from the bottom of my heart...

jasonmaxima;762943 said:
that 'wear orange dress' IS NOT MILF!!!! IS HAS BEEN!!!! with side boob exposed....... turn off.

no wonder after 1 pint i wanna puke :p

jasonmaxima;762943 said:

Wow.................... u did a 100% scan........... :lol2:

jasonmaxima;762949 said:
toto's skin complexion and looks > hitmee's.... I say one...

I say from the bottom of my heart...

Next year hitmee's birthday......... i'll buy him clay and sandpaper......... :laughlik:

milk15;763007 said:

Next year hitmee's birthday......... i'll buy him clay and sandpaper......... :laughlik:

I will buy him a Hello Kitty mask and high heels..

Thanks Jawzsg for driving me home with my RS6. Thanks. u really the best chairman. My RS6 fast bo?

knn nearly died after bmer came.... vomit for last 12 hours! thanks bmer for booking a big hotel room for me rest.
Thanks chocs for taking care of me....

hope you guys enjoy the night. Nice to see toto pop by with his gf. Nice to see s2k, jasonmaximiser. And old friends, kenntona, babe, sszone, jawzsg, milk15, hitmee, clara, rodders, bobby, sherman, signaturez, terry, justin & my lovely chocs.

iScoupe;763037 said:
Thanks Jawzsg for driving me home with my RS6. Thanks. u really the best chairman. My RS6 fast bo?

knn nearly died after bmer came.... vomit for last 12 hours! thanks bmer for booking a big hotel room for me rest.

hope you guys enjoy the night. Nice to see toto pop by with his gf. Nice to see s2k, jasonmaximiser. And old friends, kenntona, babe, sszone, jawzsg, milk15, hitmee, clara, rodders, bobby, sherman, signaturez, terry, justin & my lovely chocs.

no hav my name... i sad liao... i tell chocs.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Yesterday night got 2 gathering.. One for boys one for men..
Slk say one

iScoupe said:

Your next wedding can change location? Assuming you and Chocs will last more than a few months.....

Mockngbrd;763045 said:
no hav my name... i sad liao... i tell chocs.. :(

ya piasey piasey... ya u try sell me your E34 when i drunk..

iscoupe merlion whole night? thats why tua ckt?

milk15;763007 said:

Pls lor.... Her table right at entrance / exit of the bar.... Ours just right at entrance of bar.... Whole night she look over... See so many handsome faces.... Like colour shewolf.... Somemore smile at you guys when you guys smoking outside.... Face painted like opera singer... Must take chisel to remove makeup everynight.

Somemore iirc.... Her friends all angmoh... So she must be lau spg....bo wear bra type.... Eer xin..... Turn off.... Clara say one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back