Anyone willing to help?

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We are still trying to raise the public awareness of our local portal & community, and we need people who are willing, to help distribute our very own BMW.SG placards. They are double-side printed and are quite cardlike. They look like these below.

coupons.jpg

I'm calling on those who are willing to help, to distribute this to your neighbours, friends, relatives, people in your office carpark, who own BMWs.

I need the home addresses of those who are willing to help. So please email me at [email protected]. I promise i will not sell / pass on your address to any potential robbers. :)

I will start sending them out via snail mail once i get your address.

Each person will get about 10 px of these placards. I do not expect anyone to really go out of their way to distribute 2000 px of these ... ;) Once again, i appreciate everyone's help!

PS: They are the same size as your parking coupons, so they will be very easy to keep in your car.

Re: Anyone willing to help?

ryan said:
We are still trying to raise the public awareness of our local portal & community, and we need people who are willing, to help distribute our very own BMW.SG placards. They are double-side printed and are quite cardlike. They look like these below.

coupons.jpg

I'm calling on those who are willing to help, to distribute this to your neighbours, friends, relatives, people in your office carpark, who own BMWs.

I need the home addresses of those who are willing to help. So please email me at [email protected]. I promise i will not sell / pass on your address to any potential robbers. :)

Each person will get about 10 px of these placards. I do not expect anyone to really go out of their way to distribute 2000 px of these ... ;) Once again, i appreciate everyone's help!

PS: They are the same size as your parking coupons, so they will be very easy to keep in your car.
Ryan, pls mail it to 581, Orchard Rd,
Level 6, S'pore 238883. Give me more & I'll pass on to the sharkies. Cheers!

AC Boy said:
ryan said:

coupons.jpg

Macoy,

I sent you a PM last week actually! Did you check your inbox yet?

Thanks Ryan, Got mine. Did some 'work' at the Paragon carpark yesterday. :)

ryan said:
AC Boy said:
ryan said:

coupons.jpg

Macoy,

I sent you a PM last week actually! Did you check your inbox yet?
Hey Ryan, I just did. Ok, forget abt mailing, my office is in town & I can meet with you, call me anytime. Btw did you pass any to Cal or Wil?

I haven't got a chance to meetup with them yet, will try to pop down to BVO to pass them soon.

Thanks for offering man!

Ryan,

Thanks for your replies, you really follow the activities all the time it takes to keep track on members its a great job bro you did. Ok back to the photo I saw at the annual dinner above as you say you are in blue shirt or blue T shirt?

To intro myself (Nick name Sagav)
Daily drive: BMW 318i E30/M40
Interest: BMWs, Classic cars had a Spitfire 4 & an Austin 1300
to fool around with at home, had an MGA earlier sold it late 80s.
Job: General Manager for an Airline company.
Comments: Its going to be an elite club as I see how all of you guy take the effort in it. Keep up your good work.

If you feel or need me to pass around your playcard here just pass some to me I will do it for you since I have given you my address.
Thank You.

SAGAV

. :)

This is really useful. How do I get a few to pass around to my fellow BM friends? Thanks!

haha dude, tt's a 3 year old thread, though if you're interested u can drop ryan a pm.

Get him to send ya a car decal at the same time too!

lenient with others

to be severe with oneself and lenient with others.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back