Arqray Ti Exhaust

maxxis221

Hi, will installing a Ti exhaust to my car E93. Offset the balance?
If i do what can i do or where can i get it balanced?

Re: Arqray Ti Exhaust

bro imho i think you getting to technical liao lah. you not setting up your car for DTM or WTCC right? if afraid off balance can always install coilovers then send car to work shop for corner weighing or something like that.

maxxis221;409597 said:
Hi, will installing a Ti exhaust to my car E93. Offset the balance?
If i do what can i do or where can i get it balanced?

can anyone recommand good exhaust for 335..including downpipe but with the cat on? And what is the offset for rear wheel so that it tuck nicely in the fender without rolling or rubbing at high speed

flyinlo said:
can anyone recommand good exhaust for 335..including downpipe but with the cat on? And what is the offset for rear wheel so that it tuck nicely in the fender without rolling or rubbing at high speed
What's your definition of "good"?

Legal or illegal?

Rear offset should depends on rear wheel's width. If 19x9.5, offset should be +27 for fender-flushed. For 19x10.0, offset should be +32.

Rolling and rubbing also depend on your (1) tyre selection (2) suspension mods and ride height. Many e92/3s are lowered on coils with +30-rear DPE wheels, but because they have Michelin tyres - which are curvy rather than squarish in nature, the rears are not rubbing. Some are running CSC3 and need to roll the fender a bit after the drop.

kenntona;417413 said:
What's your definition of "good"?

Legal or illegal?

Best answer Ken!

Legal = temporary ease of itch
Illegal = longer lasting cure, but still not permanent

ACS6 said:
Best answer Ken!

Legal = temporary ease of itch
Illegal = longer lasting cure, but still not permanent

Good, legal exhaust - decent GF type, will-get-married type. Contentment, that's all.

Good, illegal exhaust - wild mistress type, but might get you into trouble. You see others have it, you will want it, and you cannot forget that feeling.......

Thanks Ken, very insightful and appreciated. As for the exhaust i was thinking more of legal. Good as in light and max gain of power like titanium. As for the wheel, currently have Volk racing progressive ME 19x9.5 +30, 265 conti 3 at the rear with cross comp coilover setup, however, can't lower the car to my liking plus rubbing the fender slightly over high speed bump. So if i read you correctly is that if i change my tire to Michelin, there won't be any rubbing and fender rolling? Or do i have to change my wheel inorder to be flushed with the fender? Thanks again.

flyinlo said:
Thanks Ken, very insightful and appreciated. As for the exhaust i was thinking more of legal. Good as in light and max gain of power like titanium. As for the wheel, currently have Volk racing progressive ME 19x9.5 +30, 265 conti 3 at the rear with cross comp coilover setup, however, can't lower the car to my liking plus rubbing the fender slightly over high speed bump. So if i read you correctly is that if i change my tire to Michelin, there won't be any rubbing and fender rolling? Or do i have to change my wheel inorder to be flushed with the fender? Thanks again.
For legal exhaust system, and lightweight, I think only Arqray fits that criteria. Power gain, strictly from box or cat-back without downpipes cat-removal, limited lah.

Your ME and CSC3 should flushed with fenders swee swee. But because of that, you have to roll fenders if you want it to drop. Bo bian. Get the fenders rolled at Ah Lye's. Get it done with.

Going to change the downpipe as well...a must...but keeping the cat on. As for rolling the fender...no no...will check out Michelin tire, thank alots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bracesaurus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back