• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

ASEAN summit promo by PML

cyb009

Has anyone gone to PML showroom lately? i read in the papers that were advertising the 5 and 7 for ASEAN summit. i wonder if the deal is as good as the one during IMF. my friend got his 730iL then for $220k after the $20k rebate...
Thanks!

Re: ASEAN summit promo by PML

523i all sold out. Booked mine 2 wks ago bcos thought it was good price. Summit ends today. Not sure what was lowest price for those who bought fm IMF & AA but understand that many features less (OMV less too). Summit only dif is 16" rims normal tyres which I am told is the original tyres fm factory (17" run-flat Bridgestone tyres is fitted here). I know of 2 fellas who switched their run-flat tyres to std ones bcos heavy + bumpy ride. More expensive to replace too. Some say Dec prices will be good too bcos trying to meet sales target. Anyone know whether it is true?

care to share the price u bought for?
I am still fuming at PML. i bought my 320 one and half year ago for 145K. tot its good deal coz launch price 155K. price seems sliding downwards. think i will go back to MB as their pricing seems more stable.

I am still fuming at PML. i bought my 320 one and half year ago for 145K. tot its good deal coz launch price 155K. price seems sliding downwards. think i will go back to MB as their pricing seems more stable.

$162,800 bcos added discount for letting the car used by delegate. Unlike IMF & AA, car is registered after the event, & PML will repair any damage at their cost.
I guess can never be sure if this is "best" price, bcos don't know any other "promotion" coming up. I read that PML profit margin is 30% cf. Jap cars which are

cyb009;269992 said:

i agree wit u, pml price *&^^@^*)@*#^*(@ . feel like they are cheating me!

which is the lucky 7 series ferrying our neighbour's PM and tyre punctured...heh

Yes, just read abt the puncture - embarrassing. But strange, I thot BMW car runs on run-flat tyres! Unless, it wasn't a BMW he was in....

No, PML is not cheating you. Just that with such a sought-after brand, they can afford to price it higher (as with any popular product) & hence got more leeway in giving discount (biz economics). So, if they need to boost sales, can afford to give "more" discount. What to do since PML is exclusive distributor. That is why competition is good ,as newer players in the market don't mind lower profit margins to get a share of the biz. Actually, we are all helping to pay for the advertisement costs $$$.. sometimes full page too.

agree... first time buying a beemer. now learn that if want to buy beemer must wait till mid life span or got good promo. there will be facelift and also cheaper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back