August Meetup 2004 (29/08/04)

Some pix I took...

Here you go..all chio-chio, goot-goot and kim-kim...

Shaun, since you're so far away, u'd better thank me for posting some pix :)

Hey Jack,

How about the picture of that mixed up car........just don't forget to blank out the number though....kekeke

oh that one...no lah, will keep it for private collection only..

Hi jack, thanx for the pic included!! Shld have more pics of the Black Merc cos after i got hm "Jus cant get it out of my head",haha...

Pak Jack,

Tks for a pic of the veri nice MRS; but somehow the person in the driver seat spoils it...........haha..

Cheers

Yo jack,

I see myself. haha. but beside the wrong car! I wished I owned it though! heh heh heh.

SMYUEN said:
Yo jack,

I see myself. haha. but beside the wrong car! I wished I owned it though! heh heh heh.
What nonsense...different color only what! :naughty: :whipper:

ryan said:
SMYUEN said:
Yo jack,

What nonsense...different color only what! :naughty: :whipper:

Oi uncle.

people 330 ( three-three-zero... tiga-tiga-kosong... san-san-ling)
Mine is 325 (three-two-five...tiga-dua-lima...san-er-wu)
Whats wrong with you man. 1st you oversleep, then you overestimate my car. Aiyoh.......

:screwedu: :screwedu:

DJ,Alvin,Yuen,Ivan....you are all welcome
Your bank a/c please, I need to get it authorized for Giro purposes

Thank you and nice to do biz with u guys :thumbsup:

TripleM said:
DJ,Alvin,Yuen,Ivan....you are all welcome
Your bank a/c please, I need to get it authorized for Giro purposes

Thank you and nice to do biz with u guys :thumbsup:

Huh? you want my bank account? To transfer money to me? Sure...
Its time i charged royalties for putting my face in the forum. It may not be tom cruise's face, but its still a face. Its worth money u know.

The Mixmaster said:
Pak Jack
Thanks for the pics of my car. :)

DJ,

While I was on my way to work today and waiting for the green light at a traffic stop, a black merc that looked identical* to yours stopped on my immediate right and I could only see it's side profile.

The driver was a rather refined lady, in sunglasses, office attire.. heading from Bukit Merah area towards City..

The lights turned green and the Merc effortlessly sped off into the distance.. left me awed for a moment as I wasn't expecting such acceleration, given the fact that the setting was that of a lazy morning and the driver looked quite relaxed & nonchalant. Certainly left a slight grin as I continued on my journey.

(*identical = same rims, same solid back color, quad exhaust, debadged with AMG tag)

P.S. Could this possibly be your car I'm seeing?

Cheers,
Alvin.

Puny said:
DJ,

While I was on my way to work today and waiting for the green light at a traffic stop, a black merc that looked identical* to yours stopped on my immediate right and I could only see it's side profile.

The driver was a rather refined lady, in sunglasses, office attire.. heading from Bukit Merah area towards City..

The lights turned green and the Merc effortlessly sped off into the distance.. left me awed for a moment as I wasn't expecting such acceleration, given the fact that the setting was that of a lazy morning and the driver looked quite relaxed & nonchalant. Certainly left a slight grin as I continued on my journey.

(*identical = same rims, same solid back color, quad exhaust, debadged with AMG tag)

P.S. Could this possibly be your car I'm seeing?

Cheers,
Alvin.
Dude

Was this just before 9 am at the junction of Jalan Bukit Merah & Kim Tian Rd heading towards the city? If it was, then it was my "speed-limiter" driving the merc.

She said that she was in the middle-lane and saw this E46 to her left trying a rolling start and she said to herself "oh no you don't and then decided to apply just a tad more throttle. Don't play play. You have been smoked! Kekekekeke. ;)

The Mixmaster said:
Was this just before 9 am at the junction of Jalan Bukit Merah & Kim Tian Rd heading towards the city? If it was, then it was my "speed-limiter" driving the merc.

She said that she was in the middle-lane and saw this E46 to her left trying a rolling start and she said to herself "oh no you don't and then decided to apply just a tad more throttle. Don't play play. You have been smoked! Kekekekeke. ;)

Yeah that was me dude! I was filtering into CTE and she was going towards the direction of SGH.. I remembered your ride from sunday's meetup and was checking out the rims for quite a while and I thought she didn't notice! :oops: :oops:

Can't imagine if she went serious on the throttle, she really caught me off-guard! :whattheh: IF she's your speed-limiter, I can't imagine what you'd be like.. :twisted: :twisted:

Tell her Puny said "Hi!" :wavey:

Humbly,
Alvin.

Its great meeting you guys for the first time although I have been lurking in the old delphi forum for more than 2 years already. Its like knowing some of you for very long although we have never met. There are just too many faces to remember. Indeed its great to meet old ICE kaki, watch fans, E60 compatriot and so on. But alas the most important person had overslept and did not turn up. I need to get myself certified.

tategoi said:
Its great meeting you guys for the first time although I have been lurking in the old delphi forum for more than 2 years already. Its like knowing some of you for very long although we have never met. There are just too many faces to remember. Indeed its great to meet old ICE kaki, watch fans, E60 compatriot and so on. But alas the most important person had overslept and did not turn up. I need to get myself certified.
Okay lah. Got your drift....heh 8)

Sent you a PM!

Hi there guys ....

I am from the BMWclub malaysia ...

I will be in Singapore tommorow thru wednesday ...

Maybe we can meet up fpr yum cha at night ... i will be staying at the Windsor Hotel .. near Kallang Road..

Anyone nearby...

Can sms or call me at +60122353023

Sms me ur number lor.. then i can contact u guys there ..

cheers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back