auto drive

levis501

any technique to drive when driving auto cars...in city driving or slope always need to apply brake
to slow down now and then which will tends to deplete brake fluid...:( :thinking:

Re: auto drive

deplete brake fluid?? I doubt it mate.

U can manually downshift if ya want

I mean if the brake fluid will need top up as early unlike manual car when u can downshift to slow down....:confused:

nah, i dont think it is a problem. You should change your brake fluid often anyway, otherwise ABS system can get damaged. Plus, when you get a car serviced, they check fluid levels

thanks alot mate...anyway average distance recommended before I change brake fluid...I love my car...:yummie:

i think it's 100,000k

but i would do it every 20,000k or so. No real need to, just makes you feel warm and fuzzy knowing it.

using water to wash car instead of detergent will help to maintian gloss over a long period,
agree, I had tried and it is less messy...heard from one of my car mate...:cloud9:
he told me he had been doing it for about 3 years...:cloud9:

technically thats true, cause it wont wash away the polish, but water doesnt clean anything. When you shower, you use soap why?? TO CLEAN. Water does not remove road grime.

must always wash with a good detergent, then must also maintain the paint with a good polish.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back