Auto fold side mirror convertion

Re: Auto fold side mirror convertion

het;891099 said:
Agreed on the premium portion. Well, my point really is, even if its $1K all in, it dun really makes alot of financial sense as the cost-benefit analysis jus dont add up =) peace out

agree on the cost-benefit portion for just normal folding mirrors. but for auto dim folding side mirrors, it does help quite a bit during night driving especially with so many "unfriendly" after market HID installed and "cock-eye" car headlights.

no autofold

with autofold should be $3.2K-ish all in

het;891100 said:
Last I noe, M is about $2.4Kish brand new w spray + install

wt_know;891196 said:
no autofold

with autofold should be $3.2K-ish all in

I tink wat we have locally (M mirrors) are all with auto-fold.......$3.2K is wit auto-dim ......

good to know. thanks!

het;891248 said:
I tink wat we have locally (M mirrors) are all with auto-fold.......$3.2K is wit auto-dim ......

lkh007;890623 said:
i think you just need to reprogram the function.

Mine is 2006 PFL E90 320.. maybe previous owner already reprogram the function.
I can hold 2-3 sec longer on the lock button it will fold up the side mirror automatically. It you have unwind windows ,it will goes up automatically too.
hold unlock button 2-3 sec longer, it will unlock with unfold side mirror, wind down 4 windows automatically etc..

Hmmm... If I have Powered Side Mirrors already, can program such that when lock the car the side mirror fold down and when unlock the car the side mirror unfold? I mean don't want to hold "lock or unlock" button.

If so where can I go to get the programming done??

Thanks in advance!!

Deathchant;891331 said:
Hmmm... If I have Powered Side Mirrors already, can program such that when lock the car the side mirror fold down and when unlock the car the side mirror unfold? I mean don't want to hold "lock or unlock" button.

If so where can I go to get the programming done??

Thanks in advance!!

Nope. Cannot be done. Need to hold lock button on key fob to fold mirrors. When unlock with fob, mirrors will unfold. If mirrors folded using door switch, you need to unfold using the switch. However, the mirrors will unfold once the car reaches a speed of 40km/h

lim_ck;891428 said:
Nope. Cannot be done. Need to hold lock button on key fob to fold mirrors. When unlock with fob, mirrors will unfold. If mirrors folded using door switch, you need to unfold using the switch. However, the mirrors will unfold once the car reaches a speed of 40km/h

Hi Lim,

Can you please guide me to where I can do the programming??

What abt cost for the programming?

Thanks!!

Deathchant;891521 said:
Hi Lim,

Can you please guide me to where I can do the programming??

What abt cost for the programming?

Thanks!!

think some site sponsors may be able to do it. i did it myself

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts