Automatic boot close

Re: Automatic boot close

48X;856958 said:
Hi John74, can you share your contact on where you did the programming? I have a F10 535 as well, and like this feature. Thanks!

Did mine at first east center . Max at 84149540. 20sg. Cheers.

wobbles;856907 said:
Bro, we don't have a button to close our boot leh....

Bro... Do u have a button on your rear boot that once pressed locks all the doors and u can then proceed to shut the boot and walk away without having to go back to driver's side door to activate lock via comfort access strips on door handle?

I have that button and have been using it... Wonder if john74 is referring to reprogramming this button or not...

omshks;857361 said:
Bro... Do u have a button on your rear boot that once pressed locks all the doors and u can then proceed to shut the boot and walk away without having to go back to driver's side door to activate lock via comfort access strips on door handle?

I have that button and have been using it... Wonder if john74 is referring to reprogramming this button or not...

Yes, I have that stupid button that every valet keeps pressing to close the boot.... you mean that button can be reprogrammed!?!?!?!?

omshks;857361 said:

I think what bro john74 was talking abt is closing the boot by pressing the boot button situated below the steering wheel..

Hi bros, sorry for not being clear. What I mean was the button at the rear boot. If you have one that could press n the boot will close by it self at the rear than it could be reprogram to open and close by just presiding the button just below the steering wheel on the drivers side . For my F10 I have two buttons in the rear boot when open , one is to close the boot the other is a lock ..

I just called Max. He quoted S$3450 and claimed that he never retrofit any for S$1.1K. :confused:

GaryL;856015 said:
Hi All,

New to this forum as I just got delivery of the 640i coupe last week. I couldn't agree more that the auto boot close feature would definitely be a great feature to have. Have checked with EleBest and it's possible to do, but requires some retrofitting of a "motor". The estimated cost quoted to me was about $1.1k for the retrofit. Corresponded with Max from EleBest. Thought I'd share this info :)

- Gary

LimPeh;880231 said:
I just called Max. He quoted S$3450 and claimed that he never retrofit any for S$1.1K. :confused:

Too much for boot close. I don't even have that button. Now my wife just dump everything in the back seat. Even I find it heavy to close the boot for F12. damn heavy and feels like the spring is too weak for the heavy boot lid. The way it closes is dangerous and will fracture the fingers if someone accidentally left it in the way. :silenced:

yes i think you are add this function because this function is very help you in the coming period.

I´m pretty sure it can be done on the new 6 serie.
The lock from F10 is the same as for the new 6 serie ;-)
You need.
2 springs, with motors.
1 lock for the boot.
1 Steuergerät.
Wireharness you need to do your self.
1 button for closing in the boot.
and coding.
On the F10 it´s a small thing to do.

So how much to fit button on rear boot to close and how much to program button below steering to close boot. I suppose need to install motor at rear boot to close boot

Has anyone been able to find a source on the power tailgate for the 6GC?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back