Automatic Start / Stop Function

V6ENGINE

Dear all Bro,

for those driving 318i, do you guys have the above menion function? I kept trying out on my car but still do not see the icon that suppose to display this function? Or do this function is not present in our 318i?

Perhaps Bros driving similiar cars can advise? Thanks! :thinking:

Re: Automatic Start / Stop Function

im also driving 318i.. but whats that? :thinking::thinking:

dantito;576669 said:
im also driving 318i.. but whats that? :thinking::thinking:
Dear Bro,

this feature is shown on BMW-PML website and it shows that all 320/318 has this feature. I am suprised that it is missing..hai...anyway basically this feature turns off the engine when it sense that your car is in idle mode and on automatically when u put back to drive mode. Helps to save fuel.

V6ENGINE;576875 said:
Dear Bro,

this feature is shown on BMW-PML website and it shows that all 320/318 has this feature. I am suprised that it is missing..hai...anyway basically this feature turns off the engine when it sense that your car is in idle mode and on automatically when u put back to drive mode. Helps to save fuel.

Personaly drove a Audi in U.K which has ths function. But after a second thoughts considering spore city traffic it may not b good as the frequent start n stop may affect lifespan of the engine.

yeah, its not on singapore cars cos its only used in the manual cars if i got it right

I think it's only on manual cars.

On the same note, does pml's website get its facts correct? It rated my E87 118i LCI's as having 143hp (DI engine hp) and 180Nm (non-DI N46 engine torque). Should be 136hp. Free 7hp pml-exclusive lol.

The page is not there any more coz no more 118i for sale.

V6ENGINE;576875 said:
Dear Bro,

you're right.. don't have this feature.. :errrrrrr::errrrrrr:

pengful;577808 said:
Some features are simply overkill.

i'd much rather they incorporate a dip stick in the engine bay! :furious:

Wh0cArEs;577938 said:
i'd much rather they incorporate a dip stick in the engine bay! :furious:

yea.. agreed... makes things so much easier..

V6ENGINE;576650 said:
Dear all Bro,

for those driving 318i, do you guys have the above menion function? I kept trying out on my car but still do not see the icon that suppose to display this function? Or do this function is not present in our 318i?

roguehog;985976 said:
My x1 has this function.

X1 similiar with 318i??

V6ENGINE;576650 said:
Dear all Bro,

I think only newer version has this function. Heard from my colleague who is dealing with some corporate car companies on this function.

Are you refer to the button on top of your engine start/stop button if you have in your cockpit?

V6ENGINE;576650 said:
Dear all Bro,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genshinlabnet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back