Azrielsc, be there or be SQUARE! (August Monthly Meetup)

Re: BlackStealth, be there or be SQUARE! (June Monthly Meetup)

nicholastan91 said:
lol...u tell them that they are no longer girls la..they sure stop coming after u 1:lol2: :lol2:

Wah..tell them they are no longer girls.. then they are aunties aunties huh? like this Blackstealth sure kena buried alive man... kekekekekekeek:lol2:

jawzsg said:
Wah..tell them they are no longer girls.. then they are aunties aunties huh? like this Blackstealth sure kena buried alive man... kekekekekekeek:lol2:

Not necessary so. In situation of young ladies, the story will be a totally different one.:lol2: By there or be SQUARE - the choice is entirely urs! :nehnehhh:

Re: [you], be there or be SQUARE! (June Monthly Meetup)

Boi am i confused... I just joined the forum yesterday but the first invitation post was in June?? Or are there two hobbesnobs around? *scratch head*

hahahha no la..our forum admin is trying to get our attention by changing some settings,so that when u are online,u will see ur nick name on the thread..everybody will see their own user names as the title..

err..hmm

can we lock/close this thread. Each time I see the title my eyes very sore leh

BlackStealth said:
You are the man! Smart!! You learn fast!! 99% of us here learn it the hard way. Girls are the entity of EVIL!! wahahahhahaha

siao liao, babe, yogi lite hungry M3 all coming after me with an axe now!

:sneaky: !!! I saw this...hahahaha...

woooo...didnt noe babe will open thsi thread to see..haha becos this is a old thread
opps..my secret is OUT!:p
BlackStealth: seems like ur secret too a long time to get discovered..but now its time for u to run!
hehe..HIT N RUN: hit liao now time for u to run..u still have time

Re: Weijie, be there or be SQUARE! (June Monthly Meetup)

OH MY GOD??? WHAT HAPPEN??? WHY MY NAME IS HERE??? :yummie:

I know you are touching up your car at Angies!! I will polish your car for you. Make sure its shiny! So, am i forgiven?
babe said:
:sneaky: !!! I saw this...hahahaha...

Re: nikleica, be there or be SQUARE! (June Monthly Meetup)

thanks for the invite mates but unfortunately i will be out of town this week...have fun and remember to post more pix!

tgif!

Re: leealfred, be there or be SQUARE! (June Monthly Meetup)

Huh? Whats happning? Log in and saw my nick like this... Admin, are u trying to call me a square indirectly??:lol2:

leealfred

BlackStealth said:
I know you are touching up your car at Angies!! I will polish your car for you. Make sure its shiny! So, am i forgiven?

hahahahaha.. U said one ah... woohoo... my baby asked me to thank you.. I am sure he will love ur touch and ur care to polish him.... hahahahahaha...

Thanx 4 d invee bro. Well I too missed this one ryan ma man, samor got damn killer & hensem rides lookin @ those pix!! Makin me go bananas.
Eh bro, juz let us know d next venue & date, I'll b glad 2 get my ride & butt down frm Msia.

Re: Din Aziz, be there or be SQUARE! (June Monthly Meetup)

Thanks mate ! Sorry in Brazil right now , will do next time around ! Cheers to all !!

TX,
Din

Alemak babe,
your baby is a "him"??? No wonder i felt a bit brokeback when i opened up your hood and tried stroking your engine!!! :p yes, i polish that area too, geoff ang would know.

babe said:
hahahahaha.. U said one ah... woohoo... my baby asked me to thank you.. I am sure he will love ur touch and ur care to polish him.... hahahahahaha...

Re: violets, be there or be SQUARE! (June Monthly Meetup)

ryan said:
Our monthly meetup is this SUNDAY 25th June. 4:30 - 6:30 pm at Kallang Carpark.

For more information, please read the Meetup FAQ in my sig.

Just a reminder and fair warning:

Please be reminded that dramatic entrances and "fast-and-furious" taxi rides are STRONGLY discouraged. Please drive in slowly and do not be a public nusiance/danger to yourself, and other road users.

On behalf of the BMW.SG Admins and moderators, we kindly urge everyone to be considerate towards other public road users. We do not need to attract un-necessary and negative attention. For members who like to show/experience different cars/models/mods, please take the taxi rides outside and away from the meet–up area.

alamak now then i c this... tink i'm square!!! :p

BlackStealth said:
Alemak babe,
your baby is a "him"??? No wonder i felt a bit brokeback when i opened up your hood and tried stroking your engine!!! :p yes, i polish that area too, geoff ang would know.

..... don't be sad ;)

BlackStealth said:
Alemak babe,

:twisted: !!! What have u and geoff done to my car?? I was just wondering why is my car so sluggish lately... AND SO ITS U!!!!

SAM!!! I tot u said my car will be safe with Angie!!!!! :yummie:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups