B1MM3R5 Kopi Club

Re: B1MM3R5 Kopi Club

Hi Guys,

Can jio for me for day time kopi session pls, will try to rush over if i can make it.

Cheers.

Wats up !!!

Wet morning good guys & gals ~~~~

We catch up when frozen is back.

Hi Guys,

I am unable to create new thread hence I think this thread is most appropriate to post in amongst the others.

Many thanks to bros here who guided me on my E90 purchase by letting me know reliable workshops and such. During the purchase I was able to bring the car to one of the sponsor garages here and have a good check. Dealer had to pay for air-con repairs and water-works before passing the car to me.

As of now I am enjoying the new car and I look forward to kopi sessions!

Brandonz;987298 said:
Hi Guys,

I am unable to create new thread hence I think this thread is most appropriate to post in amongst the others.

Many thanks to bros here who guided me on my E90 purchase by letting me know reliable workshops and such. During the purchase I was able to bring the car to one of the sponsor garages here and have a good check. Dealer had to pay for air-con repairs and water-works before passing the car to me.

Thanks for your interior mods! Hehe

cheers brandonz!!!

Brandonz;987298 said:
Hi Guys,

tomace;997174 said:
whats up?????

still up???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Guys, I am still stuck in Teban Gardens because I left my car key in Frozen's colleague's car but luckily the wireless here very good so I can login to forums and post for help.

Anyone coming to pick me? Please PM me ya.

Soifon;997389 said:
Guys, I am still stuck in Teban Gardens because I left my car key in Frozen's colleague's car but luckily the wireless here very good so I can login to forums and post for help.

Anyone coming to pick me? Please PM me ya.

did you see a Blue 135i just left also???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

nokiaop;997409 said:
Wa gabby this one not easy. Did u try calling frozen ? I come now. Xoxo muakz kisses hug

dont try to bluff him....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88cg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back