Backside itchy?

bryan_t

Have been driving a 535 for the past 5 years, and I remembered the reason I bought the 535 and not 528 or 523 was because I thought it's a powerful enough car for me, no need to upgrade at least for close to a decade. How wrong was I?

Although the current car still have 4 years to go, my thoughts have been frequently drawn away to the M5, and I really cannot think of a good reason why, since I don't drive my current ride like I had stolen it. And the ironic thing is I have not enough test-driven a M5 before. I know that once I take that step of test-driving, then the deal will be sealed. :yummie:

sigh, praying that a good deal for a M5 does not show up in Sgcarmart anytime soon. :Hehehmn:

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Have been driving a 535 for the past 5 years, and I remembered the reason I bought the 535 and not 528 or 523 was because I thought it's a powerful enough car for me, no need to upgrade at least for close to a decade. How wrong was I?

Although the current car still have 4 years to go, my thoughts have been frequently drawn away to the M5, and I really cannot think of a good reason why, since I don't drive my current ride like I had stolen it. And the ironic thing is I have not enough test-driven a M5 before. I know that once I take that step of test-driving, then the deal will be sealed. :yummie:

sigh, praying that a good deal for a M5 does not show up in Sgcarmart anytime soon. :Hehehmn:

The problem is not so much about power. The real reason is that the F10 (maybe the M5 is different) is not a fun car to drive because it is very isolated from the road. It is wide, long, has a floaty suspension and the steering is slow and numb. You can boost the 535 power higher, but it will still be the same after a while. The e60 or e90 was much more fun to drive because it is more "connected" to the road.

Taking my first step towards scratching that itch...haha :p
Starting to look at used M5 for sale in SCGM? I saw quite a few - but found that I don't need that much power and that the 523i was sufficient for my needs at the moment.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceadvisory

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back