bbk kit for my f30

Re: bbk kit for my f30

bro img76 nice bbks you got there!!

Btw very long never see your ride at 1429 aka L14H29 ooilong's place. Got check out one of his girls, bei er? She's as sweet as your 328i bro.

Have it on my F20. The rotors are very heavy. Braking performance slight improvement over stock. During heavy braking, there will be "woo woo" sound. Very audible. Not many aftermarket 18" rims can clear them. If the 18" rims clear, it looks nice as it covers almost the entire rim.

Finally installed M Performance brakes in gold/yellow. Looks good with the black staggered rims. Feel more confident in braking maybe it's psychological?? :)

Have not been checking the threads for a while. If you have yet to change, suggest you get one of other brands that can fit ceramic brake pads - the M Performance brakes are good, but the pad gave a lot of dust, and there's no ceramic pads available - though you can get ceramic pad for standard brake in the market. Enjoy.

Have a set of Brembos 6/4 pot. 380mm front. Taken out from a E92 335. Might be able to fit. PM if interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangonline
Back