BBS RI-D wheels for M3 and 1M

dcs2k

Not sure if I can post this here instead of the classified forum. Figured more interest here since it's M specific.

I got a contact in BBS who can get a great deal on the rims above. Fitment is for M3 and 1M. Understand they have for M5 as well but different price. I can get it at JPY770,000 JPY shipped to Singapore via EMS. M3post merchants are quoting Usd2500 per wheel before shipping

Got myself the new factory color Matt black. I'm attaching some photos sent by my contact. More photo of the wheels are be found online

19x9 ET22 7.2kg
19x10ET25.7.5kg

Wheels are made to order. advised 3 weeks for completion and 2 weeks for delivery into Singapore. Trying to save on my shipping by sharing this deal. Keen parties can drop me a pm. Cheers

image-2_zps8a33203f.jpeg

image_zpse206af89.jpeg

image-3_zps87a8ac59.jpeg

Re: BBS RI-D wheels for M3 and 1M

dcs2k;1049048 said:
I can get it at JPY770,000 JPY shipped to Singapore via EMS. M3post merchants are quoting Usd2500 per wheel before shipping

Wow ......
I expect it to be rather expensive but ... but .... at US$2500 PER WHEEL its serious stuff
Bumpz for TS

Power.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Jason8822;1049089 said:
Wow ......
I expect it to be rather expensive but ... but .... at US$2500 PER WHEEL its serious stuff
Bumpz for TS

i know! crazy prices right? i had been trying to score this set since they came out 1 year back, but the mark up is madness. While personally I will prefer the looks of the BBS FI over this, the fact that I can get it cheaper than the FI makes this a compelling buy. Its bloody light too. Compared to the M3 competition rim, its 9,5lb lighter PER RIM.

dcs2k;1049127 said:
i know! crazy prices right? i had been trying to score this set since they came out 1 year back, but the mark up is madness. While personally I will prefer the looks of the BBS FI over this, the fact that I can get it cheaper than the FI makes this a compelling buy. Its bloody light too. Compared to the M3 competition rim, its 9,5lb lighter PER RIM.

So its still a very new design.
But the weight I found out is much heavier than yours above :
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/78995-bbs-ri-d.html
Most likely I'm wrong about the weight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Try Hurry at Mackenzie n see what kind of price he can quote..I ordered the 19" FI's from him for my Porsche. Slightly under USD2500

that's one sick looking bbs :drool:

thanks!

can't wait for my set to arrive in Dec. Will be posting some pics upon installation

For M5 owners these rims also come in 20"

golfgti;1049714 said:
theres an m3 w that rim in sg liao lol

I know.. Haha in another month there will be three more haha

dcs2k;1049728 said:
I know.. Haha in another month there will be three more haha
Stunning! Installed yet and where are the pix :yummie:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads