BBS RS 3 16x7J - where to clean and refurbish or polish

Selespeed Tan

hi;

i have to say i am quite overwhelmed by the amount of information i see here. i am not sure if this is the right place to post. the screen is so cluttered with so much information.

ok, i just acquired these wheels from a from a friend for my car. i cracked one of my ACS wheels and couldn't find replacement and so i had to replace all four.

the question is where do i take these BBS to clean and polish? they're dirty with hard stains and brake dust and i want to refurbish them to good condition. your recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

selespeed

Re: BBS RS 3 16x7J - where to clean and refurbish or polish

Hi

I have the same problem as yours. Hope to have some advice here also

edtan66;1107674 said:
Hi

I have the same problem as yours. Hope to have some advice here also

after much research, i have decided to do it myself. it is not difficult. buy some liquids and clean them first before dismantling the 3 pieces. do you also have RS wheels? maybe we can swap notes

Nope. Mine is ventini.it came w the pre owned f10 I bought. Brought to a shop for polish and told them to remove for me. They did a good job but the stubborn carbon stains has so called oxidised and now they are rust.

edtan66;1107706 said:
Nope. Mine is ventini.it came w the pre owned f10 I bought. Brought to a shop for polish and told them to remove for me. They did a good job but the stubborn carbon stains has so called oxidised and now they are rust.

Would you tell me where the shop is? I want to visit them. For brake dust and stains try this product called ironX. Supposed to be very good. I am trying to buy one but it's out of stock by auto rage. Wonder where else I can get it

Look for Eric. His number is 85254066. Located at kaki bukit. He carry the brand angel wax. I was recommended by another friend. For the rims, I tried all types of removal. No help at all. Will search for iron and see if I am lucky.

Just spoke to Eric. He has ironx but need to indent. See the pic below. This is the one right? Sad to say he used this for my rims. And the conditon cannot be recovered. Previous owner did not really care for it. If you are keen, call and liaise w him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78winesq

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back