BC Forged wheels on F30 335

Re: BC Forged wheels on F30 335

golilok;802853 said:
Not that the rims not nice, but the spokes are far apart, would look more matching on a bigbig car ....but u happy we happy.

z_three-bros.jpg

nvm bro hahahaha guess everyone has a bad 'hair' day ba hahahhahaaa :lol::lol::lol:

VW328;802894 said:
the outer rim which is black makes the whole rims look smaller

my initial idea was the rims if kena kerbed wun look so bad but well, prob respray spokes to matt black if I sianzzz hahahhaaa :lol::lol:

I'm prob the 1st F30 to screw up aesthetics hahahahahaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tortoise;802932 said:
I'm prob the 1st F30 to screw up aesthetics hahahahahaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sad to say....ur rite......:verysad:

No offence but my first impression was WT!?!? U shd seriously darken it

Perhaps can consider respray it same as car body color too. How much are these rims? Lighter weight than the stock 18" rim?

Looks like the spokes are digging into the tires.... darkening it may help then the contrast between rims and tires won't be so great.

really dont think the design fits F30. Nevertheless, will be unique among the seas of BBS and breyton...

Saw the actual rims & ride ~~ SIbei swee ..

Jason, think take a pic with DSLR would be better ar bo ppl cannot see the details of the spokes!

Power ride & rims :)

nice to spot u just now ~~ :eek:

Cheers ~~ Tommy

tomace;806269 said:
Saw the actual rims & ride ~~ SIbei swee ..

Jason, think take a pic with DSLR would be better ar bo ppl cannot see the details of the spokes!

Power ride & rims :)

nice to spot u just now ~~ :eek:

Cheers ~~ Tommy

hi bro, paiseh din recognise u, got a scare when u called me whahahahahhaaa :lol::lol::lol:

nvm on the rims la, take with DSLR and post here worse, LJ rims LJ F30, E92 better :lol::lol::lol:

tortoise;806333 said:
hi bro, paiseh din recognise u, got a scare when u called me whahahahahhaaa :lol::lol::lol:

nvm on the rims la, take with DSLR and post here worse, LJ rims LJ F30, E92 better :lol::lol::lol:

Aiyo ~~ humble leh ~~ :eek: Paisei I scared u just now :eek: :eek:

Important is U song / like can already ~~ Mine worst ~~ somesay stock rims.. :p:p:p

Free lar kopi ~~ missing e good old days (in u know where)

tomace;806350 said:
Aiyo ~~ humble leh ~~ :eek: Paisei I scared u just now :eek: :eek:

Important is U song / like can already ~~ Mine worst ~~ somesay stock rims.. :p:p:p

Free lar kopi ~~ missing e good old days (in u know where)

ok got time meetup kekekkee :p

tortoise;806333 said:

I "zoomed in" on the pic and it does look good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwinltd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back