• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Be wary of unauthorized resellers

Re: Be wary of unauthorized resellers

Dear SKYSTEVEN,

You have received a new private message at BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community from CK78.

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hi Steven,

I m letting go of my e60 by mid dec, all parts are to let go as well... U interested to take a look... Thks, Patrick

If you have forgotten your forum login, you can retrieve it using this URL.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forgot-password

All the best,
BMW-SG Adminstrative Team

-----------------------
PS: Join the new BMW-SG Fan page at BMW.SG | Facebook as a fan!

This is the message i received very initial when i join in... when this guy approached me...
Luck with all the document signed when i pay money to him...
Now awaiting for the "IO" INVESTIGATION....

This Guy Called PATRICK, Hp : 9112xxx0..all guys beware..stay at Woodland and age abt 34year old...
Bimmers beware....

Dear SKYSTEVEN,

You have received a new private message at BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community from CK78.

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hi Steven,

I m letting go of my e60 by mid dec, all parts are to let go as well... U interested to take a look... Thks, Patrick

If you have forgotten your forum login, you can retrieve it using this URL.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forgot-password

All the best,
BMW-SG Adminstrative Team

-----------------------
PS: Join the new BMW-SG Fan page at BMW.SG | Facebook as a fan!

This is the message i received very initial when i join in... when this guy approached me...
Luck with all the document signed when i pay money to him...
Now awaiting for the "IO" INVESTIGATION....

This Guy Called PATRICK, Hp : 9112xxx0..all guys beware..stay at Woodland and age abt 34year old...
Bimmers beware....

SSzone : He should be the one....lol...

Good luck with the case.
Anyway, I see no logic in his explanation for needing time to repay u.
U pay him money, he is supposed to give u the mod.
So why he need to sell his mod or accessories to pay u back.
Simple question is what he did with your money?
Take your money as free loan or intent to cheat?

For the fellow forumers, pls deal with ppl after checking them out.
Don't blur blur pay all upfront in good faith

sszone;798348 said:
still got other cases ah.....i only know the propel denis guy run away with one of my customer's e93 kit's money after re-selling the used kit.
said will repay half and then balance etc when my customer threaten report police case....dunno got poh mata boh in the end

Wow really ah, no wonder dont see him posting here anymore. SMS him no reply. Can delete his number liao.

sszone;798522 said:
U never see propel posting declaring no more to do with him meh?
Many months ago liao

Hearsay he's driving Lamborghini in KL liao............... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

sszone;798522 said:
U never see propel posting declaring no more to do with him meh?
Many months ago liao

That why many months ago since End Nov 2011....tell me all his bullshit like....
holiday la...e,g chistmas...new year holiday la...chinese new year season la..workshop full book...
need arrange...then till march thought everything had been arrange n told myself this is it...the last time to believe him..end up same...give bullshit reason agin...he wrote a IOU n mail to me with his IC and signature on it saying that he will pay a sum of compensation to me and issued a cheque to me n ask
me to clear on 6/4/12...really as i expected ...the cheq bounced....so give me bullshit reason....really this guy should wear skirt lol...he not a man...flip n flip his words...wondering how he do business..really disgraced man kind n the role of a buisnessman lol...

SKYSTEVEN;798643 said:
That why many months ago since End Nov 2011....tell me all his bullshit like....
holiday la...e,g chistmas...new year holiday la...chinese new year season la..workshop full book...
need arrange...then till march thought everything had been arrange n told myself this is it...the last time to believe him..end up same...give bullshit reason agin...he wrote a IOU n mail to me with his IC and signature on it saying that he will pay a sum of compensation to me and issued a cheque to me n ask
me to clear on 6/4/12...really as i expected ...the cheq bounced....so give me bullshit reason....really this guy should wear skirt lol...he not a man...flip n flip his words...wondering how he do business..really disgraced man kind n the role of a buisnessman lol...

Confirm sell roti prata....flip and flip...

ask for distribution papers unless ok with buying dodgy stuff worse getting scammed and fleeced

SKYSTEVEN;798643 said:

that guy is power... go his house find him even his family seems to be in cahoots with him... his cock and bull story is neverending... black also can become white.... anyway just be careful... never trust anyone easily, only your parents....

as I am free and very good mood today, I will dish out one free legal advice..

Under the Cheque Rule, if a cheque bounces for whatever reason, you have a "winning" claim for the cheque amount including any legal fees involved. It is a strict rule and thus there is no need to "prove" your case other than simple state that the cheque was made to you for a reason, for good value, and when you presented it for payment, it was returned. You will get judgment and with that judgment, you can go to his house and seize whatever valuable items he has and auction off. Of cos the items must belong to him and if he says it does not belong to him, its for HIM to prove it, not you. Your only obligation is to seize the items.

In Dubai, issuer will be jailed for bounced cheque..

yes and in India, its a criminal offence to issue a cheque that will bounce

On an unrelated note, in Korea, adultery is a criminal offence and is jailable. jonleeck please take note

I met this guy Patrick same time as you did in end 2011. He is skinny, wears black plastic rimmed spectacles & smoked alot. Was looking at his M5 paddle shift steering but it was dirty & grimy. He was driving a grey 523 E60 & was dekitting. He asked me to lend $100 to him as he was outside & needed cash to settle something urgently. I was like wtf & said sorry no way. Heard there are other bros in forum who were cheated by him when they paid deposits for his parts.

Bro, can u lend me $80? I promise to pay u back this week.....
Divespyder;878425 said:
I met this guy Patrick same time as you did in end 2011. He is skinny, wears black plastic rimmed spectacles & smoked alot. Was looking at his M5 paddle shift steering but it was dirty & grimy. He was driving a grey 523 E60 & was dekitting. He asked me to lend $100 to him as he was outside & needed cash to settle something urgently. I was like wtf & said sorry no way. Heard there are other bros in forum who were cheated by him when they paid deposits for his parts.

I bro and lent you $100..but you need to buy the Prada Suit Carrier from MW as IOU

hi bary.

im new to this forum as i have just purchased a bmw. wondering if i could sell my rims here....im a frequent user of singaporebikeforum but am not aware of the do's and dont's here. Kindly advise on whom i may lias with on this regard.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back