Beeds car detailing

Re: Beeds car detailing

I did ToughSeal. Within 6 months, hopeless.

Now thinking if worth doing a Sonal or Revoz.

MapleLeaf;903512 said:
frankcos;903429 said:
I got my car coated some time back, best for you to contact them directly and enquire.

What's wrong with sharing the costing here? Why need to hide?

Nothing to hide, but i had my car done 6 - 8 mths ago and don't remember how much i had paid for the coating. If i tell you the wrong price then you go down and ask and it isn't as expensive or cheap then you say i over-state or under-state.

so, best is for you to pick up the phone and call the guy and find out how much it is, then if it is within your price range, then can go down and look at the quality of the coating. if quality not worth the price they quote you then you can choose to leave it.

I don't work for the company, nor am i promoting the company that's providing the service.

All i am saying is that nanotechnology ceramic coating is great for my car and daily usage.

MapleLeaf;903638 said:

How much is tough seal? No warranty?

Last edited by a moderator:

Its good.... tried it on my M3, great results...

Am on 'glass coat' from Revol for my AMG....

similar performance.....

iltdqd;903694 said:
By the time you decide, time to sell car liao

*run away*

iltdqd;903694 said:

ToughSeal was $450. 18 mths warranty. Dont waste money on Toughseal.

Even upon original completion, I was not satisfied with quality - can see swirl marks.

Had to sent car in on another day for a redo.

MapleLeaf;903638 said:

Whatever pps or sealant you apply, it will not last more than 3 months if your ride is not park under the shelter most of the time. Engage a groomer to remove swirls mark at a reasonable price. After that you have to wash your ride at least once a week. After washing, apply duragloss aquawax or zaino z6 to protect the sealant applied by your groomer. Your car will shine for a long time. Water sheeting effect will also last for more than 3 months.

Remember to remove bird poo, tree sap and whatever stains you find on the paintwork as asap.

I've moved away from toughseal and got ceramic coating done. Worth every cent.

Last edited by a moderator:

MapleLeaf;904234 said:
ToughSeal was $450. 18 mths warranty. Dont waste money on Toughseal.

Even upon original completion, I was not satisfied with quality - can see swirl marks.

Had to sent car in on another day for a redo.

Maple leaf, tough seal is basic pops that needs constant maintenance. Any nano based pps outperforms and has better beading properties.

Just got Beeds coating done after an intensive paint correction, amazed with the results!!! Wish I took a ‘before’ pic too for the results to really speak for itself...PM me if you’d like to know where I got it done...

Attachments

• 1B512B02-8929-48E6-99F0-2FD77E87CB9F.jpeg
    1B512B02-8929-48E6-99F0-2FD77E87CB9F.jpeg
    428.7 KB · Views: 140

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com