BEEF WITH NTUC INCOME - ADVICE?

Tough luck……as long as your car is behind in an accident, regardless if it is you fault, it is normally no case.

That’s why I am normally very careful when traveling behind taxis. My wife had two occasions when exiting from the side road into a main road behind a taxi, the taxi will make a move when the main road is cleared and then brake suddenly……..

The taxi driver got a few paid day off.
:|

Hey dude - My car was hit from behind. So explain to me why my claim was rejected.

It's a no case for the other guy :shoot: isn't it???

Sounds more like you were hit on the right (near rear) but not a direct rear hit. Mebbe that's why NTUC chose to believe the Corolla driver's allegation that you cut into his lane. Mebbe the Corolla driver got witness?

Vitis Vinifera said:
Tough luck……as long as your car is behind in an accident, regardless if it is you fault, it is normally no case.

That’s why I am normally very careful when traveling behind taxis. My wife had two occasions when exiting from the side road into a main road behind a taxi, the taxi will make a move when the main road is cleared and then brake suddenly……..

The taxi driver got a few paid day off.
:|

Too much wine tasting still = mabok yah!!! muahahahahaha :laughlik:

Read Ming's posting again after U sober up alittle ok??

:thumbsup:

'The Great White'

The Corolla driver was alone. The Corolla driver allowed half my car in. The traffic was at 20 km/hr. Good grief.

I am really pissed man.

mingboy said:
The Corolla driver was alone. The Corolla driver allowed half my car in. The traffic was at 20 km/hr. Good grief.

I am really pissed man.

Relack bro!!! Next time, dun get NTUC yah, they SUX big time!! Cheap....but when u need to claim den siao liao!! Sigh................

U still haven't reply my SMS!! Duh!!

'The Great White'

I have la dude.. you haven't got my sms yet?
Anyway - when would you be leaving Singapore? Would prefer to do it after I get PML to fix my car.... And then can go BOV to do everything... including engine oil change...

How much would oil change be if they provided the oil... I am thinking of Mobil....

Talk to me....

HAHAHAHAHHA

Still fuming...

mingboy said:
I have la dude.. you haven't get it yet?
Anyway - when you leaving Singapore. Would prefer to do it after I get PML to fix my car.... And then can go BOV to do everything... including engine oil change...

How much would oil change be if they provided the oil... I am thinking of Mobil....

Talk to me....

HAHAHAHAHHA

Still fuming...

Wah lau eh!! It's BVO lah!!! Not Blow Off Valve(BOV) lah!!!! Duh!!!!

U should go PML & get everything done siu siu 1st, den go BVO to install your UUC pulleys & do a Mobile1 SuperSyn 0-40W with OWS engine flush + OWS Double iridium GenII plugs!!!

(Servicing with M1 S.Syn 0-40W oil, oil filter, OWS engine flush + labour is less dan $250, labour for pulley installation is $40)

Woohoo!!

Me leaving for Frankfurt in 8 hrs time!!! Back 17th August woh......

'The Great White'

Ok la.. You go first and I see you next week lor... No need to leave my pulleys with people la....Sibei sian...

Take care.

mingboy said:
Ok la.. You go first and I see you next week lor... No need to leave my pulleys with people la....Sibei sian...

Take care.

Yes Sir!! I'll leave the pulleys at home till U're ready!! I'll remove all the mushrooms for 2nite's dinner ok??

Thanks!! kekekeke

'The Great White'

Bro, IMHO your case is tough. Typical of a side-to-side collision. Best case scenario - both bear the losses.

In theory, the vehicle intending to change lane would and should check for safety before actually changing lane, after you have signalled your intention. The onus is on the vehicle changing lane, not the vehicle travelling on its own lane.

It would, hence, be harder to prove that his negligence (or intention) resulted in the accident. It would be easy to prove that you had changed lane without adequate safety margin of distance.

My honest opinion from a objective standpoint.

Hey dude - I appreciate your views.... I need perspective on this of course. Of course my view would be that the Corolla was at fault. Why else would I be negotiating into the second lane if not for the fact that I was halfway into the lane (AFTER SIGNALLING - HOW MANY PEOPLE DO THAT NOW??? HAHAHAHAH).

Anyway, let me take my fight and attitude with the claims dept and keep you updated if you are interested...

Wish me luck..:)

I want a new spray job...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

fish.

kenntona said:
Bro, IMHO your case is tough. Typical of a side-to-side collision. Best case scenario - both bear the losses.

In theory, the vehicle intending to change lane would and should check for safety before actually changing lane, after you have signalled your intention. The onus is on the vehicle changing lane, not the vehicle travelling on its own lane.

It would, hence, be harder to prove that his negligence (or intention) resulted in the accident. It would be easy to prove that you had changed lane without adequate safety margin of distance.

kenntona said:

Eh, bro, U back liao ah???? Anyway the pulley U ordered is on the way here liao!!! Sorry for the delay.......ang mo do things dam bloody slow.....

UPS Tracking number is 1Z9Y16856643950225 shld arrive next week!!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Hah hah - you can have all my mushrooms man... just make sure it's from the pulleys..

wilman2772 said:
mingboy said:

Take care.

Yes Sir!! I'll leave the pulleys at home till U're ready!! I'll remove all the mushrooms for 2nite's dinner ok??

Thanks!! kekekeke

'The Great White'

yo mingboy ! y not go down and ask the pml ppl to claim for u! i don't think u r in the fault to the accident. weather its direct or side of ur car, u r still infront of him(corolla). :uhhh:

mingboy said:
Hey dude - My car was hit from behind. So explain to me why my claim was rejected.

It's a no case for the other guy :shoot: isn't it???

Ooops….so it is a side collision……SORI. :oops:

In that case, more likely both of you got to bear some losses, with insurance Companies, head they win, tail you loose, especially so with NTUC. :shoot:

Better off with China Insurance, low premium, not too unreasonable with the claim.

wilman2772 said:
Vitis Vinifera said:

Too much wine tasting still = mabok yah!!! muahahahahaha :laughlik:

Read Ming's posting again after U sober up alittle ok??

:thumbsup:

'The Great White'

No lah.......too little wines, eye sight blur blur.......

Sigh - it sucks man... I am very tempted with going down to PML and getting them to do the leg work...

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

bro ! one way or another someone is paying for your ur damage, y worry ! the most next yr pay higher premier only mah ! :laughlik:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webhostexperts
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back