Behaviour of aircon vents

iDrive

Hi All,

Ok this one I really can't seem to find anything relevant in my searches.

I tried adjusting using iDrive's climate control to blow cold air for the top, middle and foot air vents but somehow, the top and foot vents always blow hot air. Is this normal or am I missing something really obvious??

At the moment, I have given up trying myself and decided to turn off the top and foot air vents. Btw, I also have the ventilated seats and this has only heating elements so its a wasted feature in our climate. *haiz*

Re: Behaviour of aircon vents

i have the same problem with my E90 320i, the foot vent gives hot air...

detach8;599054 said:
i have the same problem with my E90 320i, the foot vent gives hot air...

Hi,

for the foot vent, i heard that the ac temp setting has to be 22deg or lower....

try this and let us know if true...

;)

brgds...

I have the same issue, my foot vent, I need to set it to 20 degrees or lower to have cool air blowing out. It didnt have this problem when it was new. It was only after a year or so that this started happening.

Anyways I rarely use the foot vent cos it causes aches in my leg cos too cold.

Hmm... interesting tips on the foot vent. When I first tried adjusting, I thought I felt cold air but that eventually became hot air and it got me wondering if I was just imagining things. Will try it when I go out in the morning as I do remember changing the temperature.

What about the top vent? Any one has only hot air coming out of it?

Hi my e66 740Li has the passenger vent blowing out hot air but the driver side is cold air even when both side's temperature setting is the same. What's wrong?

Check your mixer? I dunno about 7 series but 3 series has a blue/red dial that you can turn.

Spoke to Rodney (R2D) last nite and he did explain that I need to switch to Auto + 22 deg C to get cold feet. And YES it WORKS!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back