Re: Belvia – Bedok DBSS

haloll;886855 said:
Its been around for a while.

I just purchased a unit there.

Congrats............
is the pricing good???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hahaa..ac323..why the sudden post? Belvia is a dbss and i just got a unit too but not at Belvia... :p

kevinbmw;886862 said:
Hahaa..ac323..why the sudden post? Belvia is a dbss and i just got a unit too but not at Belvia... :p

what you meant?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I bought the three room flat at $401k, 67sqm, second last flr. They are 4 bedrm flats but 3rd floor and below.

My gf likes the location and the amenities around.

IMHO, its on the slightly high side. However, we need not worry about renovations.

Just need to buy bed, fridge, standard electrical appliances and living rm furniture.

Thus if you deduct the renovation and all that is built need. I would calculate the cost at 45K.

Which means the flat would be ard $356K. For this amt, you could easily purchase a 4rm BTO flat.

Most importantly, both of us like the unit and the little balcony sure serves the purpose for me to smoke!!!

haloll;886866 said:
I bought the three room flat at $401k, 67sqm, second last flr. They are 4 bedrm flats but 3rd floor and below.

IMHO, its on the slightly high side. However, we need not worry about renovations.

Just need to buy bed, fridge, standard electrical appliances and living rm furniture.

Thus if you deduct the renovation and all that is built need. I would calculate the cost at 45K.

Which means the flat would be ard $356K. For this amt, you could easily purchase a 4rm BTO flat.

i guess that's one up for DBSS too...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;886865 said:
what you meant

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I bought the other dbss on the other side of the island...the controversial Trivelis at Clementi. Then 3months after the sale, our dear HDB launched BTO just next to trivelis....:wtf::biggun:

Another point which both of us calculated was the HDB loan. Take a 111k loan and clear in 5 yrs.

Just nice 5 yrs for the MOP.

kevinbmw;886872 said:
I bought the other dbss on the other side of the island...the controversial Trivelis at Clementi. Then 3months after the sale, our dear HDB launched BTO just next to trivelis....:wtf::biggun:

welcome to the WEST.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

haloll;886873 said:
Another point which both of us calculated was the HDB loan. Take a 111k loan and clear in 5 yrs.

Just nice 5 yrs for the MOP.

that's the best..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Sure sounds demoralizing !!!!

Although my stretch has a good spread of private condos and HUDC....

The reservoir opp is overwhelm with suicides !!!

I am sorry but DBSS is a HDB rip-off. You pay so much but afterall, it is still a HDB flat. Quality finishes, condo-style living? Please......

I thought the government has suspended DBSS land sales since July 2011. Did they restart the sale quietly?

that's a powerful and lethal skill that one must learn to master :D

DBSS land sales halted in Jul 2011
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1138850/1/.html
anyone got the news DBSS land sales restarted?

pengful;886888 said:
I am sorry but DBSS is a HDB rip-off. You pay so much but afterall, it is still a HDB flat. Quality finishes, condo-style living? Please......

I thought the government has suspended DBSS land sales since July 2011. Did they restart the sale quietly?

Last edited by a moderator:

haloll;886866 said:

I presumed urs a 2 bedroom unit? at $401K ?? Power.......

all those bedok res devt. concept art always cheap ppl one...

BedokDBSS.jpg

MACHAM siol... never show all the hdb around it, the school behind, the shops and town centre in between the dbss/reservoir.. and now, all the floaters...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888dut
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back