• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Best 318is coupe for sale in SGcarmart!

gtr_Gtti

check this ad out... I owned this car from 2006-2007, with a huge huge amount of money spent to do up the car. Just check it out... I'm very sure anyone and everyone in the market for a 318is coupe will like it lots.

Used BMW 318IS Coupe Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

1st 3 owners were family members of a friend whose name is dennis, i was the 4th owner, and 5th owner is also my friend. i know full history of the car, anyone wanna know more abt it call me 97814559 or call the owner 98559331.

Re: Best 318is coupe for sale in SGcarmart!

bumpz.... seen this car b4 when it was sitting in front of Mini Habitat... well kept ride with choice mods!

bro, your ex car is damn freaking swee. i've seen it in person too. when i was hunting for my IS Coupe your car was already sold if not i would have bought yours. damn nice. love the colour! hope it finds a good owner!

saw this car today near bencoolen. Not bad.

saw this car a few years back at j4c when it was still under fabian's ownership...very ncie ride

this car i chiet before, ok only..
so who want buy my car so that i can buy this ok car.. keke... bump for Fabian's friend.

iScoupe;403924 said:
this car i chiet before, ok only..
so who want buy my car so that i can buy this ok car.. keke... bump for Fabian's friend.

hahaha... :lol2:

this car is really awesome... i know the current owner and he takes care of the car very well...
really a head turner on the road...
no doubts about it.

OT a bit, saw a e36 coupe @ Lor Kilat with sports seats, oz rims n very kilat paint work. If I'm not wrong also sun roof. 3 digit plate # ends with 88. Really tempting to make me want to change to a coupe :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

hahah... then i think you should consider selling yours to buy that then!

Cheers!

jin teck;403993 said:
OT a bit, saw a e36 coupe @ Lor Kilat with sports seats, oz rims n very kilat paint work. If I'm not wrong also sun roof. 3 digit plate # ends with 88. Really tempting to make me want to change to a coupe :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thats a black E36 320 Coupe Manual, owner re-built his car with almost every single panel brand new. Even the Engine is new...hehee....Tht time asked him b4 if he wanna sell, he told me he die also wont sell, he's keeping the car for a very very long time.

Mai tu liao, buy barney la

gtr_Gtti;404146 said:
Thats a black E36 320 Coupe Manual, owner re-built his car with almost every single panel brand new. Even the Engine is new...hehee....Tht time asked him b4 if he wanna sell, he told me he die also wont sell, he's keeping the car for a very very long time.

Mai tu liao, buy barney la

heard owner drives on road trips up north quite often....the owner really takes good care of the car...saw it at j4c a few times...black stoptech bbk..damn nice

marklee;404169 said:
heard owner drives on road trips up north quite often....the owner really takes good care of the car...saw it at j4c a few times...black stoptech bbk..damn nice

ya, and tell u ah, the owner owns a E46 M3 CSL as well... he got $ de

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back