Best and Worst thing bout your ride!

Re: Best and Worst thing bout your ride!

hate: raining days....

looks like everyone's digging out old posts.

Love: BMW
Hate: Lack of power

Car : BMW 335i

Love : Chick Magnet. Ability to compress chest of women due to torque. 38C > 32B. :lol2:

Hate : Handling. Throttle Off through hard corners. LPPL.

best - I didnt pay for it

worst - it's not Omars car

phil;338873 said:
best - I didnt pay for it

worst - it's not Omars car

Heartbroken today Phil. Your comments shattered my heart into smithereens. :verysad::verysad::verysad:

who you? why? I mean i wish my car was your car, if it ever gets out of the workshop that is

phil;338880 said:
who you? why? I mean i wish my car was your car, if it ever gets out of the workshop that is

Oh i thoughtou meant you wont date me. :cloud9: :):) :cloud9:

E90 320i

Best things: Handling, feel-good factor (even though it is an entry level model, most people still regard it well; it does have sharp looks)

Worst things: Fuel consumption, plastic bits that break (seat-belt latch, electric seat rail), future service cost (hehe still on service package so never know how much it costs), yes options fewer than comparable Japanese models which are much cheaper

Car: 630i convertible
Best things: Power surge when downshifting using paddles, top down driving on a cool night, feel-good factor
Worst things: Sluggish off a standing start, iDrive takes a while to get used to, fuel consumption, plastic door sills that scratch easily.

Ride - E60

best thing - spacious, luxury and good handling
worst thing - the Fxxking seat belt alarm

State your ride : E90 06
Best thing: Firm and confident drive....
Worst thing:

State your ride : E90 06
Best thing: Firm and confident drive.... of course.. the Look of the car
Worst thing: Poor fuel consumption and lack of sprinting power...

Southern > I totally agree with you on the f$#king seatbelt alarm!!! Is there any way to disable this piece of cr@p?

I mean, ring 3-4 times to remind me but I don't need it to go on and on for 2 freakin' minutes!!!

State your ride : E86 M Coupe
Best thing: Raw blistering power in a light compact body
Worst thing: Tight small cabin, lack of space to place anything else except in the boot.

State your ride : 06 E90
Best things: Build quality (much better than my previous Jap tin can), handling (more willingness to take corners), cabin comfort other than road noise
Worst thing: The #%^ air circulation thingy.... why do I have to press the cabin air circulation button everytiime I start the car? Can't it stay on?

Ride : 08 Honda Ody Absolute JDM
Best things : Reliable and very comfortable, ride like wagon and can put dogs, cats, plants, bricks anything u name it when u fold the last seat
Worst things : Tiring to groom it due to its large size

Ride : 08 7GT3
Best things : Ultimate driver's car for a purist
Worst things : Impossible to drive it slow

Guards Red 997C2S

Best thing: Enormous traction in the rear thanks to the RR set up. Feels like a frickin catapult when applying throttle at the lights.

Worst thing: Have to park far away from colleagues.

pengful;368788 said:
State your ride : 06 E90
Best things: Build quality (much better than my previous Jap tin can), handling (more willingness to take corners), cabin comfort other than road noise
Worst thing: The #%^ air circulation thingy.... why do I have to press the cabin air circulation button everytiime I start the car? Can't it stay on?

Hi, not sure if air circulation can be programmed for E90, but I programmed my E60 at PML last month. No more dusty cabins for me..

State your ride : e63
Best thing: SMG after my ride in a lambo. you will love the smg quite similar to e gear when downshift do it evertime when approaching traffic light make you high.
Worst thing: it doesn;t sound like one.

State your ride : gtr
Best thing: the speed first time i felt enough, R mode is not necessary.
Worst thing: feel like taking off, it changes gear off the ground, sg road is not a track.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999studio1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back