Best Motoring - BMW E89 Z4 vs Boxster vs Cayman vs Carrera S and Nissan 370Z.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
[youtube]_BkOMWTFSec[/youtube]

Can't help but say the new BMW Z4 doesn't really come close to the Cayman S. A little disappointing. I guess the Z4 3.5iS version might do better and close up the gap.

Cayman S really shows it's own prowess in smaller tracks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Best Motoring - BMW E89 Z4 vs Boxster vs Cayman vs Carrera S and Nissan 370Z.

Z4 in front of grid is the sux liao

Re: Best Motoring - BMW E89 Z4 vs Boxster vs Cayman vs Carrera S and Nissan 370Z.

the C2S shud hv been the fastest car...blocked all the way...

Porsche handling chasis still rules I guess. BMW has always been lagging in that department no matter what engine or new series they come up with. No fight lah..just have to admit BMW is a baby brother to Big Brother Porsche...

seems like the Porches handles pretty well..

I have driven Cayman S, C2S and E85 Z4. I agree that among them Cayman S handles the best and it's most fun to drive. C2S feels like a bigger car; E85 simply has too much roll and a very harsh suspension. I used to think "BMW is a baby brother to Big Brother Porsche". However, I have much higher respect to BMW after I drive E92 M3. M3 is more exciting to drive than Cayman S. Although Caymans S is lighter and more nimble, M3's engine is a lot more powerful with more glorious sound. In terms of handling, I personally think M3 is better than C2S, likely because of weight distribution.

Niva;539853 said:
Porsche handling chasis still rules I guess. BMW has always been lagging in that department no matter what engine or new series they come up with. No fight lah..just have to admit BMW is a baby brother to Big Brother Porsche...

Indeed...........

cheers

Niva;539853 said:
Porsche proves that if you keep going at the same thing over and over again...you'll end up with something perfect. They really don't like redesigns do they. Haha

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back