Between BMW 630i and Audi S5

Re: Between BMW 630i and Audi S5

would u guys consider the S5 to be in the same league as the M3? Have always wondered where the S5 is being positioned seeing how even the 335 can hold a candle in the S5's own back yard.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Nope S5 is not targeting M3. The coming RS5 will be gunning for M3.

riiight.

so am i right to say S5 is = to 335 and A5 is being positioned against 330i (not available in singapore)?

I may be biased to comment on this topic. I love the new S5. Its new, of course, so new design elements always prevail that of an older model. However I find it too generic looking amongst the Audi range. The 6er on the other hand resembles no other model in the BMW stable. It is distinctive, and its curves sexv. The facelifted model is what I'd drive and maintain in stock form coz the design team at BMW finally managed to trim the rough edges and deliver a perfect GT. So, S5 if u must have the latest. The 6er if u want a highly potential classic.

ACS6;456395 said:
I may be biased to comment on this topic. I love the new S5. Its new, of course, so new design elements always prevail that of an older model. However I find it too generic looking amongst the Audi range. The 6er on the other hand resembles no other model in the BMW stable. It is distinctive, and its curves sexv. The facelifted model is what I'd drive and maintain in stock form coz the design team at BMW finally managed to trim the rough edges and deliver a perfect GT. So, S5 if u must have the latest. The 6er if u want a highly potential classic.

ur sig:
Doktor Evil's ACS6
e64 650i / SMG / GruppeM / Resonators Delete / RD Midpipe / ACS & Eisenmann Race Project Muffler / Brembo 8 pot Monobloc GT BBK front & 4 pot rear on 380mm slotted rotors / LCI lights package upgrade / DRL / Widened rear track / M interior makeover / Velocity enhanced
Click for cold start audio clip.

i am confused. heehee

C3P0;456277 said:
Oh ya, that reminds me of the S5 I saw at R2D. The owner resembles you, but not as yan dao :)
Sorry for OT.

i think its the brother with the S5...

S5, 6 series getting old, new model might be around the corner.

S5 can only order by indent and the delivery will be late November, OMV approximate 64K and selling at $246,200/=, no discount ! There is one at sgcarmart but asking price rather high at $219,888/=. Even the A5 3.2 also no stock, really surprised ! S5 is $40,000 more than the A5 but much better equipped, especially the V8 and 19" rims with BBK.
As for the 630i, OMV around 78K but not sure about the selling price now.

hitmee;456398 said:
ur sig:
Doktor Evil's ACS6
e64 650i / SMG / GruppeM / Resonators Delete / RD Midpipe / ACS & Eisenmann Race Project Muffler / Brembo 8 pot Monobloc GT BBK front & 4 pot rear on 380mm slotted rotors / LCI lights package upgrade / DRL / Widened rear track / M interior makeover / Velocity enhanced
Click for cold start audio clip.

i am confused. heehee

Bro, my not facelifted model mah! So got excuse to operate here and there lor! ACS kit is PML SE's fault. The rest, ask Bro Wil.

Slater;456385 said:
riiight.

so am i right to say S5 is = to 335 and A5 is being positioned against 330i (not available in singapore)?

You are quite right. Actually the S5 is competing against 335 coupe M-Sport Edition that is available in Europe and States but not here.

A5 3.2l against 330i Coupe
A5 2l Turobo against 325i Coupe etc...

S5 for sure.

mrericlee;462141 said:
S5 for sure. Check out the interior... cutting edge!
We are seeing a paradigm shift in interior design. The minimalistic look is slowly making its way into the scene. Just look at the new S class. Hardly any buttons on the dash. I believe it wun be long before manufacturers ditch the high tech look and adopt a more classy minimalistic concept.

my 0.02

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back