beware

babu

Just to remind that there is still some nice chaps around selling stuffs which is spoiled (verified by ws). Bought 2 items from different seller from this forum. 1 said no refund n another said need to wait till he free to meet then refund (waited more then 1month). Just be more careful as it really waste your time.

Happy buying, selling, modding...

Re: beware

babu;885118 said:
Just to remind that there is still some nice chaps around selling stuffs which is spoiled (verified by ws). Bought 2 items from different seller from this forum. 1 said no refund n another said need to wait till he free to meet then refund (waited more then 1month). Just be more careful as it really waste your time.

Hi babu,

thanks for the heads up..............
by the way who are they???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

what did u get from them??

babu;885118 said:

Bro demodding or those ninja sellers? keke

shld name and shame them

Ill still respect the seller :) Won't name them here.
Not only 2 item, its 3. Forget about 1 more eisenmann exhaust which is obviously Damage(ws said maybe previous welding) sold to me. Wasted 4days up n down to ws to install, repair n repair due to seller said maybe the mech never weld properly lol. Seller said refund me but I already dump it n replace a new exo. Wonder y that condition also dare to sell to others.

I bought from ppl not because its cheaper, but I don't like to wait for shipping. Cheers!

ac323;885120 said:
Hi babu,

thanks for the heads up..............
by the way who are they???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

And also Hi to Ac323 :)

babu;885237 said:
Not only 2 item, its 3. Forget about 1 more eisenmann exhaust which is obviously Damage(ws said maybe previous welding) sold to me. Wasted 4days up n down to ws to install, repair n repair due to seller said maybe the mech never weld properly lol. Seller said refund me but I already dump it n replace a new exo. Wonder y that condition also dare to sell to others.

I bought from ppl not because its cheaper, but I don't like to wait for shipping. Cheers!

You claimed you was cheated and you still hold respect for the cheaters??? Up to you la... For me, I will bring their Bah Zhi, pic and car number to Si Beh Loh auntie and da xiao ren already... Use 6in killer heels somemore... Chinese saying, Being kind to your enemy is Being cruel to yourself...

If its straight forward genuine cheating case, you should post the names to prevent more victims...

babu;885237 said:

It's people like you who don't dare to put their name here, that this people continue to cheat, next time mai put in here and say warn people, what's there to warn?

atec1267;885270 said:
It's people like you who don't dare to put their name here, that this people continue to cheat, next time mai put in here and say warn people, what's there to warn?

you really got a point here...:goodup:

atec1267;885270 said:

+ 1
warn what ?
what's the point in TS post ?

Oh I had a similar experience. I'm not gonna name him or say what he did, tell you what item it was, how it happened and what I did about it, but just be aware.

You have been warned! Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genshinlabnet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back