• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Bilstein Absorber & Eibach Pro Kit - E90

Ken19

I have a set of B6 Shock Absorber with Eibach Pro Kit for sales. Complete set installed on 24 Nov 2010 at S$1,700+. Estimate 5 months of normal usage (no track) but most the time out of country.Set is already out of my car. Interested party please PM me your offer.

P/S : I will be on business trip and back only 4th May'11. Sorry if I am slow on my reply.

View attachment 30590

View attachment 30591

View attachment 30592

Re: Bilstein Absorber & Eibach Pro Kit - E90

hi, let me know if want to sell the spring alone.Thanks
hp91479595

hi there......
very keen in your Bilstein Absorber & Eibach Pro Kit - E90..

may i know if you are dekitting or changing your suspension to something else or going back to stock?

please let me know your best offer for the set of Bilstein Absorber & Eibach Pro Kit - E90..

regards,

thank you

Hi,
May i know this set lowers your car height by how much? Tks.

zann;636013 said:
hi, let me know if want to sell the spring alone.Thanks
hp91479595

Hi Bro Zann, I prefer to sell the Bilstein and Eibach pro kit as one complete set. Thank you for your interest. Cheers Ken19

djdame;636155 said:
hi there......
very keen in your Bilstein Absorber & Eibach Pro Kit - E90..

may i know if you are dekitting or changing your suspension to something else or going back to stock?

please let me know your best offer for the set of Bilstein Absorber & Eibach Pro Kit - E90..

regards,

thank you

Hi Bro Djdame,
I had gone back to stock Do leave me your contact. Once I am back on 4th, I will contact you. OK Ya. Cheers Ken19

vincewjh;636166 said:
Hi,
May i know this set lowers your car height by how much? Tks.

Hi Bro Vincewjh,

Yes the car will be lowered by about 1-2 fingers. Cheers Ken19

Hi Bro,

Price Pmed.

Hi

I am back on my trip and ready to take calls. Please call me at 9022 4250 if you are interested in the Bilstein Absorbers + Eibach Srping.

Thank you

Ken19

Hi Bro and Sis

Item still available. Got played out by an intersted party from Brunei. :confused:

I will be back from my trip on Tuesday and hope to deal by then. Give me an offer.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Ken19;635939 said:
I have a set of B6 Shock Absorber with Eibach Pro Kit for sales. Complete set installed on 24 Nov 2010 at S$1,700+. Estimate 5 months of normal usage (no track) but most the time out of country.Set is already out of my car. Interested party please PM me your offer.

P/S : I will be on business trip and back only 4th May'11. Sorry if I am slow on my reply.

View attachment 30590

View attachment 30591

View attachment 30592

Hello,

Reviving the interest Looking for a new owner for the B6 + Eibach spring. Complete set to go at $500+. Real bargain. SMS me to deal 90224250. Cheers

Ken19;646826 said:
Hello,

Reviving the interest Looking for a new owner for the B6 + Eibach spring. Complete set to go at $500+. Real bargain. SMS me to deal 90224250. Cheers

Thank you all for your interest and sms. Items sold to a Nice Gentleman. Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back