• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Bilstein B8 Sports Suspension for E36 Sedan

vibe9292

Hi ALL,

Selling this full set of Bilstein B8 sports suspension setup (shocks & springs), front used for almost 9 months+-, rear only 1 month+-.

Car seldom driven recently as it's 2nd car, careful when going over road humps and rough road surfaces, thus suspension should be in good shape. Undercarriage parts recently changed also for SALE, please contact me directly for more info, all must go! (swopping required, charges to be paid by buyer).

Best regards,
Roger
(mobile: 97999292)

Re: Bilstein B8 Sports Suspension for E36 Sedan

Is the rear the soft or hard suspension? Mine is Monroe sports ... a bit too hard for me. Maybe we swap?

will it fit e46, year 2004?

vince_noxx;420857 said:
Is the rear the soft or hard suspension? Mine is Monroe sports ... a bit too hard for me. Maybe we swap?

Hi bro,

The Bilsteins I have is for E36 6 cylinders so it's not suitable for your car. The front shock damping & spring rates differs from those meant for E36 4 cylinders model (the rear shocks can be used for 4/ 6 cylinders models though). :)

Regards,

VIBE9292

Samuel Tan See Teng;420859 said:
will it fit e46, year 2004?

Hi Samuel,

I am sorry but they don't fit E46 bro:)

Best regards,

VIBE9292

vibe9292;420876 said:
Hi bro,

The Bilsteins I have is for E36 6 cylinders so it's not suitable for your car. The front shock damping & spring rates differs from those meant for E36 4 cylinders model (the rear shocks can be used for 4/ 6 cylinders models though). :)

Regards,

VIBE9292

ThANKS .... I WAS ONLY THINKING OF THE REAR SHOCKS. MY FRONT ARE ORIGINAL SO THEY ARE FINE.. JUST A THOUGHT ANYWAY. :)

vince_noxx;420879 said:
ThANKS .... I WAS ONLY THINKING OF THE REAR SHOCKS. MY FRONT ARE ORIGINAL SO THEY ARE FINE.. JUST A THOUGHT ANYWAY. :)

Hey bro,

No worries, lets keep the options open... If somebody is just looking to buy the front shocks, we may be able to work out something for you ya?

Cheers & enjoy your E36 !:)

Regards,

VIBE9292

vibe9292;420880 said:
Hey bro,

No worries, lets keep the options open... If somebody is just looking to buy the front shocks, we may be able to work out something for you ya?

Cheers & enjoy your E36 !:)

Regards,

VIBE9292[/QUOT

Alritzzzz ... sure, I am fixing my ride bit by bit so no rush ... Cheers!

vibe9292;420665 said:
Hi ALL,

Selling this full set of Bilstein B8 sports suspension setup (shocks & springs), front used for almost 9 months+-, rear only 1 month+-.

Car seldom driven recently as it's 2nd car, careful when going over road humps and rough road surfaces, thus suspension should be in good shape. Undercarriage parts recently changed also for SALE, please contact me directly for more info, all must go! (swopping required, charges to be paid by buyer).

Best regards,
Roger
(mobile: 97999292)

Mate, how much you wanna sell them for?

so how was the deal ? i need to know the price u selling

vcent;421106 said:
so how was the deal ? i need to know the price u selling

Hi there bro, I'm afraid it'll be abit difficult for us to deal for this sale as you're in Malaysia, I need swopping of your stuffs to mine, unless you want to come to Singapore. By the way is yours E36 325iA?

Best regards,
Roger

bro pm me ur price if swap with my 328 stock suspension(& roughly cost for the labour). btw what's the height for this?

Offer for this full suspension set at $250, 1st come 1st serve! Genuine buyers please contact me directly at 97999292 for more details. :goodup:

Do note that it's meant for 325iA (direct fitment), 320 or 328 may require some modification.

*those who had 'reserved' the item but no reply or MIA, please contact me again if you still want it, sorry but no time wasters please as car gonna scrap soon*

this is good stuff ... u are saying i need to pay for the cost of swapping ? so how much will tht be in sg? bro u still din email me your list of stuff for sale ,im still waiting

vcent;426837 said:
this is good stuff ... u are saying i need to pay for the cost of swapping ? so how much will tht be in sg? bro u still din email me your list of stuff for sale ,im still waiting

Thanks bro, good stuffs won't be available for long, faster grab! Ha... :)

Swopping for 2 cars my mechanic charge SGD$120.00.

Bro because I didn't receive your email address leh, alamak I check my mobile phone's sms & my pm but can't find your record, please send me again & I'll quickly email you the list, there's some new stuffs just arrived, quick quick! :yummie:

Hey Bro ... nice to meet you @ M&Q today.

Nice ride you have ... :)

Hi to ALL,

Thanks for all the queries from interested parties but do note that this set of B8s are only for 320iA (320 & 328 require modifications, 325 direct fitment) & above, it WILL NOT FIT 316 & 318 as there's quite a number of dudes asking me about it, hope this clears the air. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back