• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Bilstein PSS & PSS9 (Feeler)

Man...................Those are nice looking rims......

:drool:

Is it me or do the rims look dented? Or some light reflection thing.

audibum said:
rex7_vtec said:
Shaun said:
those are some really good prices!
Yea they are not too bad are'nt they!! I was kinda shocked when I heard it over the phone with my colleague!

i'm still very shocked at those prices...air freight alone costs USD200 at least.
Yup I agree, the reason we get to save on the USD200 is because it'll be chucked into the pallet together with my company's shipment. And my company deals with used copier machines so if you compare a set of coilovers to a copier machine its abit like David and Goliath so its gonna be a little insignificant. In layman terms, there's ZERO frieght charges.

Not sure how familiar you guys are with Americans and UPS. But somehow its the trend that some places provide free shipping within their area. So that's another cost savings there.

rex7_vtec said:
audibum said:
rex7_vtec said:
Shaun said:
Yea they are not too bad are'nt they!! I was kinda shocked when I heard it over the phone with my colleague!

i'm still very shocked at those prices...air freight alone costs USD200 at least.
Yup I agree, the reason we get to save on the USD200 is because it'll be chucked into the pallet together with my company's shipment. And my company deals with used copier machines so if you compare a set of coilovers to a copier machine its abit like David and Goliath so its gonna be a little insignificant. In layman terms, there's ZERO frieght charges.

Not sure how familiar you guys are with Americans and UPS. But somehow its the trend that some places provide free shipping within their area. So that's another cost savings there.

cool, so can tompang other stuff from US to SG?
tinking of getting a new turbo....

ryan said:
Is it me or do the rims look dented? Or some light reflection thing.

It's reflection lah! Rims are checked & in perfect condition! Balancing also perfect!! :twisted:

'The Great White'

SMYUEN said:
wilman2772,

Hmmm.... looks not bad. But I prefer 19's. Hows the quality of the replicas? Can tahan N-S highway or not??? How much per piece?

:)

Quality dam good! one of the best for replicas compared to 2 years back!

Driving N-S got issues meh? Still highway mah?? If rims & tires can balance perfect, car should not have any vibrations even at 200km/h.

He sells them at $400 per rim, he makan my fren's stock 17" rims in bad cond & tires (worn & cracked) at $500.....

'The Great White'

audibum said:
rex7_vtec said:
audibum said:
rex7_vtec said:
Shaun said:

cool, so can tompang other stuff from US to SG?
tinking of getting a new turbo....

Yup i guess should'nt be a prob!

wilman2772 said:
SMYUEN said:
wilman2772,

Hmmm.... looks not bad. But I prefer 19's. Hows the quality of the replicas? Can tahan N-S highway or not??? How much per piece?

Driving N-S got issues meh? Still highway mah?? If rims & tires can balance perfect, car should not have any vibrations even at 200km/h.

He sells them at $400 per rim, he makan my fren's stock 17" rims in bad cond & tires (worn & cracked) at $500.....

'The Great White'
Dude, the AC Type IV 18inch for $400 each? Can fit the new 5? Cause my friend very interested!

Wah! Type IV Racing rep for $400!
Where? Please.

race, same building but behind south-east tyre. Leong Seng don't have type IV yet...

rex7_vtec said:
wilman2772 said:
SMYUEN said:
wilman2772,

'The Great White'
Dude, the AC Type IV 18inch for $400 each? Can fit the new 5? Cause my friend very interested!

Yup!! They have offset for 5er too, both E39 & E60!! Still $400 each....i tink....

His trade in price sometimes very good.....

Cheers

'The Great White'

Tanzy said:
Wah! Type IV Racing rep for $400!
Where? Please.

It's Ray-S Sports rims Center (Raymond)

Address : 10 Kaki Bukit Rd 1 #01-41 Singapore 416175
Telephone : 6342 2328

He have Hamann HM2 18" too, also very high quality!! Go see for yourself!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

super2ndgen said:
bro, he has any 19" nice wheels or not? why yesterday u didn't tell me about it man? :errr: :)

He have some....but Jap rims...very deep dish....but for E39/E60....

So never tell you loh.....also I was rushing back for flight.....paiseh.... :roll:

'The Great White'

It's Ray-S Sports rims Center (Raymond)

Address : 10 Kaki Bukit Rd 1 #01-41 Singapore 416175
Telephone : 6342 2328

He have Hamann HM2 18" too, also very high quality!! Go see for yourself!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

heheh... you got all the right lobang! Any lobang for foot rest?

wilman2772 said:
super2ndgen said:
bro, he has any 19" nice wheels or not? why yesterday u didn't tell me about it man? :errr: :)

He have some....but Jap rims...very deep dish....but for E39/E60....

So never tell you loh.....also I was rushing back for flight.....paiseh.... :roll:

'The Great White'

i dun mind jap rims ler, as long they are very deep dish...

wah.... like that ah... i'll remember :hmmidont: :naughty:

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

:lol: :lol: :laughing:

i'll call them tomorrow then, thanks

Winston said:
heheh... you got all the right lobang! Any lobang for foot rest?

OT abit....

Wat's with U & Bush har??? U in luv with him izzit?? :lol: :lol:

'The Great White'

wilman2772

Thanks for the address. Must go have a look.

super2ndgen
5Zigen makes very nice 2 piece and 3 piece deep dish that will fit BMWs but the down side is that you can see the same design on Toyota Vios or Honda Stream, etc. I think the model is called 5ZR. Black chrome. Very cheo! Stamford Tyres selling 19" one for $1200 or so. Quite light too.

OT abit....

Wat's with U & Bush har??? U in luv with him izzit??

Look at these images, what do you think?

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

The above have no intention to offend nor to project any democrats linkings. For further information, please find out more on your own and decide for yourself.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back