Bimmer owner demographics at PML

BELLISSIMO

Dunno if I'm seeing things or hearing them for the matter.

During the last few visits to PML for scheduled servicing, I couldn't help but "conclude" and "infer" that a good number of Bimmer owners are Ah Bengs/Ah Sengs...

Don't flame me for this observation! I am a closet Beng too!:nehnehhh:

Re: Bimmer owner demographics at PML

BELLISSIMO;170226 said:

During the last few visits to PML for scheduled servicing, I couldn't help but "conclude" and "infer" that a good number of Bimmer owners are Ah Bengs/Ah Sengs...

closet beng three here. sometimes the closet door open a bit wide la.then the ah beng fall outside and *&^$$^*&**&^*W^(W**E(*@&#

BELLISSIMO;170226 said:

Are u refering to AhBengDriver? :lol2:

Me?

Was your thread directed at me? If so you are in "dip-sheet" because I have already mobilised my team of you know who. You better hide in your imitation beng closet to avoid the thrashing by my true elite trained beng-team. :lol2: Of course these scores can be easily settled by sending me a non-refundable cheque paid to my beng account.

TripleM;170261 said:
Are u refering to AhBengDriver? :lol2:

See. No wonder since the day I started driving the UDM, I have been labelled a beng by my hai-dees.

How many bengs on this forum here....own up now. AM doing a head-count:)

me no beng... me Ah Tiong... Ah beng's younger bro...

Kiddy M;170274 said:
me no beng... me Ah Tiong... Ah beng's younger bro...

Ah good honest boy. See, all those driving M car are bengs right?(except me of cos)...so the beng list(pls add on).

Bengs
=====
1. Kiddy M
2. Triple M

me no M car le... just sold.. now driving Kia Picanto..Best! I already put:

1. Beng Wiper
2. Beng Car Seats
3. Beng Bumper
4. Beng Signal light
5. Beng Radio Antenna
6. Beng Horn
7. Beng "Yan Kong" Tip
8. "Ah Beng on Board" Sticker
9. Beng "Tune Na Seng" Filter

Apart from Bengs and Lians, I do notice a surprising number of very young people there. Where do they get the money??

There was this 40+-yr old guy with dyed blonde hair swearing at the service guy in Hokkien right infront of everybody in the showroom. He was saying he paid over $200k and was not expecting bad quality and service. He said his previous S-Class was problem-free.His thick gold chains and rough knuckles showed he had been there done that...
When I was a kid, Mercedes and BMW were associated with the upper class in society..it's different now, the NOUVEAU RICHE rules..I mean even a normal guy like me can afford a BMW!

Tis is true. Anyway, driving a BMW is more about passion rather than status symbol. That's why
BMW = Ultimate Driving Machine

So what would your typical BMW driver profile look like? ;)

Ahbengdriver;170278 said:
Ah good honest boy. See, all those driving M car are bengs right?(except me of cos)...so the beng list(pls add on).

Bengs
=====
1. Kiddy M
2. Triple M
3. richlee
paiseh me so late to add on... me hor, reali got 'beng' :yummie: on my ic ... passport, driving license.. jao buay kuey one... mata see oso orh arhm hinn... ! hai... but me not m beng... my humble slow valvetronic beng...

In the 90's the general impression one got of Bimmer owners were those young executives usually from well-to-do families...Mercs were more for Ah Pehs with Rolexes. In this millenium, Mercs are still for Ah Pehs with Rolexes. As for BMW, it's kinda blurred ... you have a motley crew of owners that even the people from the Stats dept find it hard to differentiate..
With the cheap financing schemes, the basic E90 is well within reach for many people from all walks of life...

I'm of a different kind of profile.. I'm an addict and kena conned. Not your typical young exec with larger than normal pocket. After witnessing an accident where an innocent car stopped at the traffic junction was squashed by a truck from behind failing to brake, I found an old E30 which was still affordable as I just have a kid then. When it was due for the scrap yard, things becomes frustrating. Tried several new cars but find difficulties in committing on the purchase. Son then conned me he likes BMW and I bought a 9 yrs old E36 and subsequently paid the COE. My son was 3 yrs old back then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back