Bioshine Groomers - Totally Impressed!

jinooi

I was very disappointed when my regular groomer closed down a couple of months ago. Meant that I had to put in elbow grease to wash my car regularly. Have never trusted the petrol station car washes cos I'm very fussy and they don't live up to my standards.

Washing wasn't a problem - it hadn't been raining much anyway, but waxing and detailing was. I simply didn't have the time anymore. Used to spend half a day on the weekends washing, clay bar, waxing / applying sealant. Weekends nowadays are more precious...

Have been trying to find an alternative to the usual groomers in this forum, cos I didn't want the hassle of having the send / collect the car.

I chanced upon Bioshine which came highly recommended by some friends on Facebook, and decided to find out more. They came with quite good credentials and testimonials, so I decided to give it a shot.

Booked a slot with them yesterday for a session today. This was done online. Got an SMS confirmation within 10 mins.

Guy called Jason called me today to confirm my location. These guys are mobile groomers. They go to wherever your car is parked and do the grooming there. I decided to have it done in the convenience of my carpark at home.

When I got home, Jason was waiting for me. Passed him the key and went for dinner. Wife thought I was nuts to pass the key to someone I barely know. But Jason seemed to be a nice guy...

He called me 2.5 hrs later to let me know my car was ready.

When I saw my car, I was really impressed. The closest thing I could use to describe it is 'liquid metal'. My car is dark grey and it is not easy to make it shine.

They groomed the inside too, and the leather looks rich and revitalised.

All this at a very reasonable price too!

Stayed and chatted with Jason for a while. He advised me not to wash my car so often, and when I do, try not to use any shampoo with wax additives. In fact, just water will do. Suits me perfectly!

I've already said too much...

But if you're looking for the convenience of a mobile groomer, at a reasonable price, with impressive results, try Bioshine.

Can't give you the contact details as I would be violating forum rules. Just google Bioshine or search on Facebook. And let Jason know you've been recommended by bmw-sg.

Re: Bioshine Groomers - Totally Impressed!

No wonder I saw your car today super kim kim goot goot.

No XIONG no TALK.

So tell Jason from bmwsg got special $$? :p

might not get discount, but will get extra kilat service...

jster;905152 said:
So tell Jason from bmwsg got special $$? :p

and if you are looking for upfront discount, book your grooming session online via facebook.

I have to second the excellent service provided by Bioshine.

Just did my E90 and the result was fantastic. Mine was silver and the shine was just superb and the interior clean just as good.

I am very fussy in grooming and attention to detail and I must add that Jason had a fantastic hardworking attitude and his attention to detail was simply superb. Pricing was also reasonable.

In all, a fantastic experience.

Mine was done 2weeks ago and still retaining its shine.

water beading still effective.

Still monitoring...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back