Black Beauty's Intro

Re: Black Beauty's Intro

no worries. there are a lot of z4 gurus here. like breyton, ac323 and ac boy. you can learn a lot from them.

Black Beauty;498273 said:
she is as sexy with her top up..acupunch..
oh yesssss... of course :yummie:

acupunch;498261 said:
i love soft top Z4. very seeexxyyyyyy when top down.

heeee.....but i like yr E90....very fast on north soth highway....KNN....

hey guys, any good car polish to intro? did the 4 layers of wax thingy, but the shine went off after the 3rd day.. haizz.. i understand that the weather is bad these days.. please advise..

Hey There Black Beauty,

Welcome......

About polish, really depends on what you want? What is the condition of the paintwork at this moment? Any visible swirls and scratches?

Zaino Bros works really well for bringing the shine out from darker colors like Sapphire Black..............

Just my 2 cents...............

Oh BTW, I love both the E85 and E89............

Black Beauty;499286 said:
hey guys, any good car polish to intro? did the 4 layers of wax thingy, but the shine went off after the 3rd day.. haizz.. i understand that the weather is bad these days.. please advise..
iam currently with groomwerkz and they use Zaino products to work up a manificent shine!

TobyNik;499298 said:
Hey There Black Beauty,

Welcome......

About polish, really depends on what you want? What is the condition of the paintwork at this moment? Any visible swirls and scratches?

Zaino Bros works really well for bringing the shine out from darker colors like Sapphire Black..............

Just my 2 cents...............

Oh BTW, I love both the E85 and E89............

The paintwork for my car is in good cond, no visable swirls or scratches. it is in original black colour.. how much does it cost to make my black beauty shine..

can i have the contacts n location for Zaino Bros.. thanks dude!

Slater;499307 said:
iam currently with groomwerkz and they use Zaino products to work up a manificent shine!

How long am i able to maintain the shine and how much does it cost? How can i locate them?

Black Beauty;499782 said:
How long am i able to maintain the shine and how much does it cost? How can i locate them?
shine shld last least 2 months depending on how u take care of it on a regular basis after leaving the groomers. they have 3 locations, one in the east one at esplanade and one at common wealth.

i have PM u their contact.

Black Beauty;499791 said:
Thank you for the info Slater..btw, i m looking for a set of 19" rims.. any recom?
brand new or used?

Black Beauty said:
If you want lasting shine, dun use waxes or fillers as a base.

If your car is new, get a proper sealant coat done.

If your car is used, get a proper restoration done first, then sealed it.

Subsequently, you can have regular washing and maintenance using waxes and what-not, but the base coat is the layer creating protection against natural elements, not the waxes and fillers.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/introduction-greetings/36206-hi-there-2.html

Black Beauty;499799 said:
both ba..i wana compare the price..cos some used rims can be relatively new..
ur range is too wide. even for 19" there r many brands and hence prices r diff

for new used Breytons u shld be able to get them under 3k. else if will set u back something like 4k plus. this is for breytons. then u have advan which will cost more.

try and decide on brand 1st

hmm..looks like i have to get a proper restoration done 1st.. hi kenntona, could u provide mi with the contacts for Spa4Cars or the oner you visit? thank you!

Black Beauty;499825 said:
hmm..looks like i have to get a proper restoration done 1st.. hi kenntona, could u provide mi with the contacts for Spa4Cars or the oner you visit? thank you!

No more Spa4Cars...........

Zaino Bros products used by a few site sponsor groomers here.....

Two of them I am aware of:

1) Car De Elegance
2) Groomwerks

Check our Site Sponsor folder for details............

BTW, you are a "Miss" or "Mr" Black Beauty?

Just curious............

I know what kinda posts are gonna come after this one................:cool:

BTW, you are a "Miss" or "Mr" Black Beauty?

Just curious............

I know what kinda posts are gonna come after this one................:cool:[/QUOTE]

U are so blur

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99ok99oksite

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back