black paint protection

Re: black paint protection

GG located at Pasir Ris Drive 6 if im not mistaken.If you drive along drive 1 u will see a Pasir ris CC.You can locate it at the MCP near the market.It inside the MCP.If you need the full address,u may ask MW,he might know!

I just tried revol at toh guan... I am quite happy for their results and thumbs upz for their service... their service is really good and personalize. think you all should try it

Hi there, sorry to interrupt. Anyone knows how i can get my Paint code, driving an E85 z4 in stock black. No idea how to find the paint code!! need to do some touch ups. thanks!

You actually can find it at the side when you open the driver side door
The workshop shd know where.So,dont worry too much

carvalhosa;606150 said:
No,I don't think AG have in pasir ris
I polish at GG.They so sure of they product,that they don't need to ask u to sign any contract

They - the PML AG had me sign a contract that allows them to forfeit sessions. And so they did NOT oblige on the last of the 3 session package.

No big deal - it's just 1 polishing session. So I wanted them to oblige with the last session then I'll pay for the next 3 sessions. Instead, they wanted me to pay for the next 3 session then CONSIDER obliging on the last session like they are doing me a favour.

All - READ your fine prints especially when dealing with these guys. Btw, they actually bothered to debate with me about this right through the CNY (1st & 2nd day). A nice touch to add to the festive mood.........

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back