Black Sapphire

Re: Black Sapphire

nsbsin;270630 said:
How about Alpine White exterior and Saddle Brown upholstery on the 335i? does it look good?

Hope its good! that's what i have on order for my E93.

TheNew7;270714 said:
Interested to learn more about 'steaming' the leather.... please share....
nothing much really, did mine once a month. using no.2 steam mode. with a clean cloth wrap, there you go. slowly go through the leathers. you'll be done in about 30-45mins for steam the whole car interior. as the steamer warms up the cloth and those dirt just somehow come off easily. don't rub. just slowly slight forward and backward till you see the stain being clean up.

sorry not very good on writing, hope you get some ideas. :)

those OSIM guys can do better demo. while the DVD that comes with the product too teach you how to properly used to steam clean leathers.

acupunch;271249 said:
nothing much really, did mine once a month. using no.2 steam mode. with a clean cloth wrap, there you go. slowly go through the leathers. you'll be done in about 30-45mins for steam the whole car interior. as the steamer warms up the cloth and those dirt just somehow come off easily. don't rub. just slowly slight forward and backward till you see the stain being clean up.

sorry not very good on writing, hope you get some ideas. :)

those OSIM guys can do better demo. while the DVD that comes with the product too teach you how to properly used to steam clean leathers.

Wow, ai swee mai mia!

Once I got Grey exterior and beige interior, hard to maintain inside. The other time I got white exterior and black interior, hard to maintain outside. No choice this time take monaco blue and black interior. easy to up keep but my mind still the AW. I think Adrian is smarter since he got AW and his car is beautiful that's why everybody take photos. hahaha!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back