Black Shark Attack!!

Re: Black Shark Attack!!

Hymics,

Very nice ride.

By the way, did you tint your windows? If so, what % light transmittance is it for front & back? I'm thinking about doing the same for my car.

yuin said:
Hymics,

Very nice ride.

By the way, did you tint your windows? If so, what % light transmittance is it for front & back? I'm thinking about doing the same for my car.

Yes.. my windows are on Huper optik ceremic... C40 on the back. Front cannot remember. Mine are legal. Regret din did the illegal ones cos front and back contrast quite obvious.. thinking of redoing my front soon.

hey folks,

can ask...who is good at blackening the front & back lights? any contact number?

thanks

Mike

Try Yew Lip. Think a couple of guys have done it before there. Address is under the workshop listing. Give them a call first.

snowdog said:
Your rims will look like that if darken...

FYI, they have Spirit in Black now. :yummie:

Are u hinting me that I can swarp the Spirit in black FREE from u?

Hymics
That is the right color for black out spokes....Matt(semi gloss) not Shiney Glossy.....

Correct!!!... make sure you tell angie (if you so decide to do it) that no gloss!!!.. then swee... sure swee..... wahhhhhhhhhh

shaaz said:
Correct!!!... make sure you tell angie (if you so decide to do it) that no gloss!!!.. then swee... sure swee..... wahhhhhhhhhh

hahahaaa... purposely post a pic for him to refer. At the same time make hymics :drool:

hahaha...... ...... ........

snowdog said:
hahahaaa... purposely post a pic for him to refer. At the same time make hymics :drool:

NNB gu gu .. .. .. .. ... ...

yo bra... ya ride pimpin bra... its da bomb bra... me bad bra... u badder bra... it fursizzles bra... u make da black folks in da hood stand up and go... oohhh yyeeahhh... braaaa...

g out...

Geoff Ang said:
yo bra... ya ride pimpin bra... its da bomb bra... me bad bra... u badder bra... it fursizzles bra... u make da black folks in da hood stand up and go... oohhh yyeeahhh... braaaa...

g out...

Bro, if i dun understand u correctly, i believe u want to treat me to dim sum... put time put place i will b there.. whahahaha.. kum xia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back