bloody dent on my car

Re: bloody dent on my car

more like in time for new yr bahh. haha... cmi till after x'mas... will try not to look at the 'wound' where possible till its fiixed..

janitor;503376 said:
more like in time for new yr bahh. haha... cmi till after x'mas... will try not to look at the 'wound' where possible till its fiixed..
how not to look??? so obvious. wear blind fold la. hehe

janitor;503611 said:
*youch* no need to rub it in bahh... :)
paiseh paiseh. no that. just that i know how it feels. especially when ur ride is immaculate.

all the best in fixing it bro.

Ah Lian;404441 said:
Sorry to hear about it.

Recently, I saw an advert in this forum, where this groomer has this set of impressive tools... http://groomworkx.xxx] (East coast area)...

Amk Point also got this Lye Design "boss" who I have seen doing PDR for some of his clients...

(Again I am not related to any of them..) In our BMW PML brochure.. PML also has this PDR not sure anyone use it or it is hell of an EX??$$

Singaporeans don't use this rite? How To Install the Doordefender magnetic car door guards & truck door guards Will you guys laugh at me if I use this on my car or will it attract more attention!

But honestly, I do use this on my ride.. Auto Moldings - Trim-Gard

Hi Ah Lian,

Trim-Guard looks like a good solution for preventing the minor door dents. Can you kindly PM me the where can I find the workshop that fix them?

Thank you in advance.
DPG

DarkPlatiniumGrey;504919 said:
Hi Ah Lian,

Trim-Guard looks like a good solution for preventing the minor door dents. Can you kindly PM me the where can I find the workshop that fix them?

Thank you in advance.
DPG
bro not sure if Ah Lian is around anymore.

u can try PDR at capitol carpark. this fella is the grandfather of paintless dent removal. PML uses him for thier clients. prices r reasonable. the more dents the cheaper. look for vincent (hes the boss).

I have used them for my past 3 cars.

Thank you Slater.

I'm actually trying to find a workshop/accesoriess shop that carries these "Coloured Door Guard". Hope that after installing will be able to avoid as much as possible the annoying minor dents caused by those "I don't care" drivers who open car doors with max force and angle.

Thanks.

janitor;503355 said:
------------------------------------
rather old thread...

Just found out someone had hit my ride's front right bumper while it was parked in an open air carpark. Just my luck - no witnesses.

Appreciate your advise if you think its still 'repairable' or I'll have to inevitably replace the whole front bumper? note: the bumper edge below the headlight is kinda like jaggered due to being rubbed against by the other car (no longer a smooth edge..)

no wories Bro. My dent is still with me after 1 yr... I guess my heart is now harden..anyway, I also got a few other dents n abrasions, one that looks very similar to yours.
3 mths ago, kenna poke by bloody Mazda 3, but bumper seems ok, just a few more scratches..
Slater is right. call SWC/Mike
i was quoted spray n knock abt $300+ depends on how bad yr bumper...but more or less there..
if got abit moola, wait for a few more knocks, then change to M-Tech kit lor!:thumbsup:

My bumper was also kissed by some inconsiderate fxxxer but has since been resprayed. Prevention? How to? You may try to siam these people by parking far away from them but they always end up beside you. Only way is for TP to raise the standard in driving test, like parking without poles!

Slater
u can try PDR at capitol carpark. this fella is the grandfather of paintless dent removal. PML uses him for thier clients. prices r reasonable. the more dents the cheaper. look for vincent (hes the boss).

do you have his contacts? or how do i find him? i need to get a few dings removed.
tks in advance

klim milk;506603 said:
Slater

do you have his contacts? or how do i find him? i need to get a few dings removed.
tks in advance
PDR - Paintless Dent Removal

the big guy on the front of the website is the boss

achee;505826 said:
My bumper was also kissed by some inconsiderate fxxxer but has since been resprayed. Prevention? How to? You may try to siam these people by parking far away from them but they always end up beside you. Only way is for TP to raise the standard in driving test, like parking without poles!

Haiz...my car paint work is almost flawless since respray around Jan09.
Yest just kana hit by those reverse lorry or pick up!Damm! Now got a slight crack lines and chipped off below the headlight !:mad::mad::angry: Cant wait to respray the front again. I just could not pretend nothing wrong,keep thinking of it ! :hmmidont:..
These lorry or pick up driver using company vehical super bo chap ones!! Damm shit!
For dents,Capitol multi car park one are really good!:goodup:

Just wondering how these people passed their driving test? Some people already advocating a separate (tougher) driving test for drivers of supercars due to a slew of accidents happened recently.

achee;507020 said:
Just wondering how these people passed their driving test? Some people already advocating a separate (tougher) driving test for drivers of supercars due to a slew of accidents happened recently.
does that mean test centers and private insturctors have to provide supercars for learning? else how will learners ever learn using the real thing? wonder what each session will cost. hehe

Slater;507048 said:
does that mean test centers and private insturctors have to provide supercars for learning? else how will learners ever learn using the real thing? wonder what each session will cost. hehe
Not sure if this kind of supercar driving test has been implemented in any other country. However, there are already supercars' manufacturers like Ferrari, Merc (AMG Division), Audi, BMW (M division) organising intensive driving courses at Sepang. One way is to make these course compulsory for would be drivers.

janitor;503376 said:

just got my bumper resprayed and done up at SWC today... nice and reasonable price.... :laughlik:

one thing though... my front bumper PDC sensor does not beep anymore... i can see the green, yellow and red indicators from my screen but no beeping for the front sensors... tried meddling with the controls but to no avail... wud anyone know if this can be reset somehow ourselves or some software reset needs to be done?.. :|

janitor;507903 said:
just got my bumper resprayed and done up at SWC today... nice and reasonable price.... :laughlik:

one thing though... my front bumper PDC sensor does not beep anymore... i can see the green, yellow and red indicators from my screen but no beeping for the front sensors... tried meddling with the controls but to no avail... wud anyone know if this can be reset somehow ourselves or some software reset needs to be done?.. :|
bring it back to Mike to have it rectified.

hi everyone

any recommendation for a workshop which can touch up some scratches on my stock rims? was trying to avoid a car in the NOL carpark and drove too close to the kerb, ended up scratching my new rims :(

thanks.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88zalv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back