Bluetooth interface & SEP990i

MaxPower

hi,

recently got a sony ericsson P990i mobile fone ... & was hoping that it work well thru the bluetooth interface in my m5.

altho the interface itself has no probs and the fone pairs every time i get in the car, advanced features like downloading the fone book to the iDrive do not.

has anyone got a fix or suggestion for this?

thanks in advance.

Re: Bluetooth interface & SEP990i

My understand is only the Nokia bluetooth car kit can support symbian phonebook as per their website...

Even the sony Ericsson bluetooth car kit cannot support symbian phonebook which in this case the P990i

Hope this help
Cheers

Hi MaxPower,

Is your bluetooth from BMW? My P990i can pair with my 7 but will not connect. So I can't use at all. However, it works with my P910i, sigh.

Alex Z;143122 said:
Hi MaxPower,

Is your bluetooth from BMW? My P990i can pair with my 7 but will not connect. So I can't use at all. However, it works with my P910i, sigh.

yup ... integrated bluetooth interface ... connects no prob, just can't view or use fone book ... apparently compatible only with prehistoric models for full functionality ... or so i'm told ...

:(

Oh, you are in a better situation than me. I can't use P990 with my 7. sigh. I dont know what is the prob.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back