Blur E60 head light .

Re: Blur E60 head light .

Put it this way.... since it's cut already, then can cut open every year and do annual cleaning.

Swee swee.

MapleLeaf;880189 said:
Put it this way.... since it's cut already, then can cut open every year and do annual cleaning.

Swee swee.
Then new thread "E60 headlight is leaking" will start.

davidtch;880249 said:
Then new thread "E60 headlight is leaking" will start.

Then don't seal too tight. Leave a hole at the bottom for water to leak out.

The person told me that the seal was cut not the casing and seal was replace by something call Ribbon Sealer which is use on a Audi headlight. Told me that at anytime when the headlight hazed after 1year i can go back to him and will only charge me 150 a pair for it. by the way it come with a 1 year warranty. So i feel it is safe.

found out something from the dealer at AML that most of the dealer there use his headlight service. so i think he must be good in this..

To all bro, his contact is 96356799 (Henry) His address is 7030 Ang Mo Kio ave 5 #07-34 (Ramp-Up) NorthStar@AMK. Best call him before going down as the last time i went over his over at car dealer place.

redrex;874964 said:
The E60 head light cover seem to get blur or yellowish after time , where do we get a better condition one ,I am looking for the passenger side one .
Hi redrex, I just had a accident last month, so i replaced both headlamps, now i got passenger side headlamp taken out of my ride, it's in great condition, let me know if you are interested.

Jason Sim

allion;884438 said:
View attachment 40841

Welcome!!! One of the Bro driving 120i went to did it and i happen to be there so ask the owner to let me take a photo on the before and after.

What's the $$ damage? Does anyone know if any shop who will help re-condition the wiring in the headlamp too? My angel lights were shorted out due to broken rubber insulation.

jadimus;905359 said:
Hi redrex, I just had a accident last month, so i replaced both headlamps, now i got passenger side headlamp taken out of my ride, it's in great condition, let me know if you are interested.

Jason Sim
H

Hi
May I know how much you paid to replace the pair of headlight?
I am considering for replacement too.
Thanks.

Hi, I just got a 2005 E60 as well... Realised that the passenger headlamp will fog quite badly after wash..is looking at a change...how much are u selling? or can call me 91390860 to discuss....thanks...urgent

Buywellsellwell;874983 said:
Some brothers here solve this concern by tinting their headlights. Looks great after that.

bro tinting the headlights and transparent? This is a good idea. I know dark tints on headlights is illegal?

IS250C;905561 said:
H

Hi
May I know how much you paid to replace the pair of headlight?
I am considering for replacement too.
Thanks.

Haha, sorry bro for the late reply, please check with engsoon for the headlights, i was quoted quite a sum by my insurance workshop, engsoon quoted much better bro, much check terms like HID Xeon, adaptive, or normal......

Hope this helps.

jadimus;915763 said:
Haha, sorry bro for the late reply, please check with engsoon for the headlights, i was quoted quite a sum by my insurance workshop, engsoon quoted much better bro, much check terms like HID Xeon, adaptive, or normal......

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the info.
Cheers.

Hi all, I just did my E60 headlight retro-fit by Henry. I think he should be compliment.

His service is really tip top.
It has been a while searching for a used E60 from the market. Had eventually committed to one but as usual, the headlight looks blur. I asked Henry for help after getting his contact from this site.

He actually went down to the dealer shop and access the situation, dismantling the lights, bring it to his workshop and fix it back after 3 days of good work. Now the lights looks brand new.

Good job Henry.
Cheers.
He went to the dealer shop, remove both headlight,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub77
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back