Blur newbie!

mouse73

Hi All! Decided to sign up as I am v blur with cars and just got a new 318 :) In fact, I was just asking a friend why is my car dripping water from underneath and was told it's becos I had the aircon running! Duh!

Re: Blur newbie!

Hi mouse,

welcome in.........

no worries......any question about cars (BMW) just post................

cheers

Hey Bro,

Welcome aboard.

I am sure you will enjoy yourself aboard

Feel free to share your ideas n view, as well as post your quiries or doubts

Have a roaring great time here

Cheers

Ya enjoy ur BMW and "button" while cornering for a nice drift. LOL!

Thanks everyone for the welcome notes! I am enjoying the drive. My driving skills are quite crappy tho', so am probably not maximizing the potential of a BMW at the moment.

Hmm.... btw, why do people assume a BMW driver = man?

mouse73;460205 said:
Thanks everyone for the welcome notes! I am enjoying the drive. My driving skills are quite crappy tho', so am probably not maximizing the potential of a BMW at the moment.

No worries sister,

It's jux a matter of speech commonly used. No disrespect to any female drivers.

Have a nice ride

Cheer

mouse73;460205 said:

So are you a male or female driver leh :sneaky: ??

mouse73;460212 said:
Do you think that a guy will admit that his driving skills are crappy ? :laughing:

Got... a humble lame with a humble driver loh... like me :biggun: hahaha.... so humble till always road hogging :lol2: .

mouse73;460212 said:
Do you think that a guy will admit that his driving skills are crappy ? :laughing:

I also no skill. Got speed can liao. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

318 NewBoy;460217 said:
Got... a humble lame with a humble driver loh... like me :biggun: hahaha.... so humble till always road hogging :lol2: .

Humble driver is not equals to crap driver...... your blue aeroplane veri fast leh

But I also humble, but crap driver

Well, my colleague said that it is just aircon water and it will always drip. Didn't notice any dripping today tho. Clicked on "check" before driving to work this morning and all seemed fine so I just left it as it is. Guess I will know if there is really a problem if the car breaks down in the middle of the road! (touch wood! the car is barely 2 months old!)

mouse73;460264 said:
Well, my colleague said that it is just aircon water and it will always drip. Didn't notice any dripping today tho. Clicked on "check" before driving to work this morning and all seemed fine so I just left it as it is. Guess I will know if there is really a problem if the car breaks down in the middle of the road! (touch wood! the car is barely 2 months old!)

Your collegue is half rite, its most probably the aircon..... but the real cause is if you have the habit of leaving your engine on after parking your car and stay in for comfort.

But if your problem is not solved soon, pay PML a visit.

And dont worry, this problem will not cause your car to break down on the road

wah... female bmw driver!! i'm surprised tintin, maki and the other wolves haven't posted on this thread yet =P

cuby;460286 said:
ohhh...Noted! good to learn something new yah. :p

Bro... or sis?,

You have the habit of leaving your engine on and sit in for comfort after parking in the past?

Kaiser;460288 said:
wah... female bmw driver!! i'm surprised tintin, maki and the other wolves haven't posted on this thread yet =P

Bro,

You later kena:biggun: :biggun: :biggun: by them then you know ah.:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

mouse73;460264 said:

Hi mouse,
Your colleague may be right or wrong. Where's your office? If in Tanjong Pagar area or Raffles Place, just drop me a PM and I can take a look at the liquid dripping. It may be water, oil or other liquids - from there we can know what's wrong.
I am not dealer or mechanic, no worries. I just help out often with fellow forummers who need help.
Cheers,
Robot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups