Re: Bmer is back!!

kenntona;652245 said:
You want me to post ?

NPNT......................... :picsorst:

hum@n;652291 said:
Who is ben?

Chocs, whr is eunee?

...ne...Ben is le sexi chap who wears le sexi sleeveless black tee who still havent WA me pic who i still no knw why so mny ppl misses who so good in drinking...but who oso run away DAMN FAST whenever i shout..."BOTTOMS UP!!!'...:D...hee

..nice fellow though...

..Eunee..Human forever asking for u...in face and in forum....

...dun be shy lah...u PM her lah...i stress u ask me all the time...no i not jealous...realli.. .:liar:

[email protected] when u gonna use yr own hunsum pic to replace yr ku ku pic huh...;)!

Chocs, they like to make fun of me that's y they say i can drink...frankly, i can hold my liquor well...that's y decided to quit drinking...if one day i decide to come back, i hope when i bottom up with u, you won't run....^^

Bmer;652387 said:
Chocs, they like to make fun of me that's y they say i can drink...frankly, i can hold my liquor well...that's y decided to quit drinking...if one day i decide to come back, i hope when i bottom up with u, you won't run....^^

...Ben..i knw lah...i disturb u only.....we r in same boat lor..can .cry hor..:whattheh:..?

..no probs....let's enjoy drink beta .....dun bottoms up la...:D..okie!

...great day...;)

Chocs...dun bottoms up i dunno how to drink liao..lol...maybe that y whenever i drink i drunk....:roll:

Bmer;652391 said:
Chocs...dun bottoms up i dunno how to drink liao..lol...maybe that y whenever i drink i drunk....:roll:

.....no ...:D..bottoms up others...then we run...that is the trick...hee hee...

Chocs;652388 said:
...Ben..i knw lah...i disturb u only.....we r in same boat lor..can .cry hor..:whattheh:..?

..no probs....let's enjoy drink beta .....dun bottoms up la...:D..okie!

...great day...;)

Then dun drink better................. :laughlik:

milk15;652463 said:
Then dun drink better................. :laughlik:

..they all sporting...came ...but...ask u come K...u oso nvr come..:sleepy:...;),,,

Chocs...some ppl here only knows how to tok...but no action one...just get use to it can liao....

Bmer;652476 said:
Chocs...some ppl here only knows how to tok...but no action one...just get use to it can liao....

NATO???

cheers

Bmer;652489 said:
not necessary...he might be used to it liao...^_^

I quit liao........... :laughlik:

Chocs;652469 said:
..they all sporting...came ...but...ask u come K...u oso nvr come..:sleepy:...;),,,

No ley.... u nvr ask me...... :|

Finally u are back Ben, i thought you forget where is singapore

I everyday read Ben's diary on FB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet52com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups