BMW 1 series coupe

ClemZ

Does PML have plans to bring in the 1 series coupe ?

I already have the E90 320, but the 1 series coupe is seriously growing on me and its really cute !

any idea how much will it cost should the PIs decide to bring it in ?

Re: BMW 1 series coupe

I think 1-series Coupe petrol only available in 3L twin turbo config and its gonna be around say S$200k?

I think there is a importer for the 1 series here in SG.. maybe check with Wilman

Vincar brought in the 1er hatch already. Wilson working for Vincar?

jawzsg;236223 said:
I think there is a importer for the 1 series here in SG.. maybe check with Wilman

IMO, PML will not be bringing in the 1 series...in terms of pricing, 1 and 3 will be too close to each other and market here is just too small to accomodate both

bmw3er;236266 said:
i tot wilman is the boss of BHP PI ???

I would be worried about the following for 1-series:

(1) after-sales parts for maintenance;
(2) aftermarket parts for modding;
(3) resale price.

bmw3er;236266 said:

Not sure who working for who.. just both Wilson and Vincar are the the immediate resources that comes to mind in that situation.. kekekeke... pai seh if I boo boo up.

I heard from pple in PML that they are bringing in the 1-series, probably 1st quarter 2008. If you call the sales hotline at PML, the sales staff will tell u it's coming, but don't know when.

Upon further probe, it was revealed that only the 1-series coupe and cabrio will come in. Exact engine options are not clear yet. My guess is that only the 3 litre turbo will come in considering their obsession with that engine. I gave up waiting for PML to bring in the 3 litre NA 3-series coupe. It's a crime to deprive us of such a great engine!

The 135i is one interesting car if u can bring it in. For start, it comes stock with 6 pot brakes by BMW IIRC. And add a procede to that, essentially being the same engine as the 335i, you got urself a road rocket. Faster than the 335i due to its weight and far more nimble due to its profile. And it looks tame too untill you throttle. I can only imagine the feeling. Question is, hows it going to be priced in the much 'profit oriented' PML if they do bring it in or/and how much PIs are gonna charge for this if/or PML brings or do not bring it in and in which case it is rare.

caySman;257818 said:
but but but ,... will it go faster than a Cheaper Evo?

Stock to Stock, i think it might. But modded EVOs, dont think there is a chance unless its proceeded. Even that might not help if the EVOs are heavily tuned. Those cars are freaking fast once they cross in excess of 480hp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProtonBits
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back