BMW 1 Series Meetup for May 2012

Re: BMW 1 Series Meetup for May 2012

Dear all 1er Owners ,

I'm pleased to announce the details for our next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, car or car-less

Please see below

Date: Thurs, 31 May 2012
Time: 7.30pm

************************************************** ************************************************** **
If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers.

Dinner & Vouchers are kindly sponsored by Munich Automobiles.
************************************************** ************************************************** **

For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!! I (Forrestgum) can be contacted at 97474716 if anyone need further information.

Come let's hit the golden 30

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
8. Hitman (so far ok, unless changes in schedule...)
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M (unless KO-ed by schedule...)
13. kelnalevin (people ask me put name only)
14. Derrick Yap

Thank to Forrestgum and M-Nut for Organising this meetup.

M-Nut;806575 said:
We must go HITMAN's thread of the F20 owners and get them to come. Maybe even get more than 30. Lol.

I think free dinner and $100 voucher not enticing...oh and the coffee and the "M" experience...

I think need to have m3 or m5 for courtesy car, taxi rides on the m3,5,6, free one year top gear subscription....sure got great turnout...:lol:

Dear all 1er Owners ,

I'm pleased to announce the details for our next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, car or car-less

Please see below

If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers.

For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!! I (Forrestgum) can be contacted at 97474716 if anyone need further information.

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally!! (need a lift. stay at tanjong rhu. any volunteers?)

i invited the first lady to join us..i da man!

however need some valiant knights to pick her up..i stay west side abit out of the way leh...later my girl complain i go pick other girls then i jialat also...hahahaha....

so any volunteers willing?

Last edited:

zhenlie;806597 said:
I think free dinner and $100 voucher not enticing...oh and the coffee and the "M" experience...

I think need to have m3 or m5 for courtesy car, taxi rides on the m3,5,6, free one year top gear subscription....sure got great turnout...:lol:

Ok, I tell you what I give out 5 free one year Top Gear Subscription out. Swee boh!

M-Nut;806651 said:
Ok, I tell you what I give out 5 free one year Top Gear Subscription out. Swee boh!

i wait for the 5 free one year M3...i like competition package one...tsk tsk

Anyway guys i think this event getting more freebies! the 5 TG subscription do lucky draw...wah exciting...Cannot MISS!

Thanks to M-nuts in advance for all the freebies...!

*seems like the mini copy/replica of the bmw-sg 10th yr celebration....:thinking:*

zhenlie;806625 said:

i invited the first lady to join us..i da man!

however need some valiant knights to pick her up..i stay west side abit out of the way leh...later my girl complain i go pick other girls then i jialat also...hahahaha....

so any volunteers willing?

I can give 'her' a lift.

Maybe 'she' can contact me nearer the date to arrange. :juggle:

ben1;806715 said:
I can give 'her' a lift.

Maybe 'she' can contact me nearer the date to arrange. :juggle:

haha Ally got chooped by ben1 liao...the rest will be put in the reserve list just in case he needs to pick up an even more gorgeous lady...hahaha...Thanks for helping me pick her up!! I meant helping US....:roll:

Dear all 1er Owners ,

Please see below

If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers. M-Nut have decided to throw in 5 x one year FREE Top Gear Singapore subscription, and free coffee with M experience!! What are you waiting for? Christmas is coming early this year right at Munich Automobiles!

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
14. Derrick Yap

BUMPZZ!

Hi,

May i know roughly wat time will this event end?
Don't think I can make it at 7:30pm.

silverhwak;806725 said:
Hi,

May i know roughly wat time will this event end?
Don't think I can make it at 7:30pm.

silverhwak..the last round at west coast mac we hanged around for probably 2-3hours at the car park? i need to admit i late so never stand so long...

now at MA there is shelter, seats, food and drinks...so probably we stay till that hours as well, unless kanna shoo out by M-nut...probably 10plus till 11pm for the really hardcore members? Thats a wild guess though...what time can you make it?

zhenlie;806735 said:
silverhwak..the last round at west coast mac we hanged around for probably 2-3hours at the car park? i need to admit i late so never stand so long...

now at MA there is shelter, seats, food and drinks...so probably we stay till that hours as well, unless kanna shoo out by M-nut...probably 10plus till 11pm for the really hardcore members? Thats a wild guess though...what time can you make it?

ic. tks for your advise.
i din turn up for the last meet up at west coast as i was away. i will try to make it this time.
hopefully can be there 8++ or 9..

Cheers !

Dear all 1er Owners ,

Please see below

If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers. M-Nut have decided to throw in 5 x one year FREE Top Gear Singapore subscription, and free coffee with M experience!! What are you waiting for? Christmas is coming early this year right at Munich Automobiles!

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally!! (volunteered by ben1)
16. silverhwak (reach 8++ - 9pm)

14 more to go..else no dinner or vouchers...maybe TG mag still have...kopi with the M Experience sure have! can jio the non 1er as well? extend to morgon i think the whole e60 club will come down liao..haha ai mai?

Zhenlie, you power lah....squeezing dry M-NUT.

This meetup is for 1 series and the 1 series owner welcome other BMW variants too!!!

Actually easy to hit 30... U said car or carless, so all 16 of us juz bring a partner each n will make the 30 areadi LOH... Haha... FORRESTGUM say 1.

HITMAN;806911 said:
Actually easy to hit 30... U said car or carless, so all 16 of us juz bring a partner each n will make the 30 areadi LOH... Haha... FORRESTGUM say 1.

Bro, it is by cars. but how many you want to bring in your cars must let me know or else food not enough.

M-Nut;806923 said:
Bro, it is by cars. but how many you want to bring in your cars must let me know or else food not enough.

Plus wifey n my poodle... Got dog food? Heehee...

Adding myself to the list, though it is fairly unlikely that my car would have arrived by then... hope you dont mind!

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally!! (volunteered by ben1)
16. silverhwak (reach 8++ - 9pm)
17. Roverforlife (Unless work takes over...)

Hi People, sorry for interrupting? Im going to seal the deal today. Which is better 116 in Midnight Blue or Deep sea Blue?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back