BMW 1 series

Re: BMW 1 series

naqshband73;751179 said:
Update:

Finally got a reply from PML via a posted letter.

The letter is from some Senior Customer Relations Manager. It just apologise for the inconvenience etc......

It says the service department will handle any further issues and that's it.

End of story for them.

Sian.....

Can understand how u feel, a brand new ride for a premium brand but ended up going thru all the shit. Wish lemon law to protect consumer can come sooner for you. Try to squeeze them for atleast extended warranty of another 2 years, if not one. Good luck!!

Re: BMW 1 series

naqshband73;750395 said:
Hi all,

Wondering what are your fuel consumption like so far for the 116i?

Seems like mine is no way near the 5.8L/100km they claim......

Hi, I'm driving a 120i. I bought the car cos they claim fuel economy 7.2l/100km. Thot I can drive about 500km before refueling already taking into consideration SIngapore road conditions.

But no such luck at 370km or so, the low fuel warning comes out already. Now averaging 10.5L to 11L per 100km. Told 2 SA at PML and they just shrucked their shoulders and say "like that one".

I am very fed-up and felt cheated. I sold my previous non-BMW German made car cos I wanted to save on petrol and "downgraded" to a 1 series cos I travel 100plus km a day. The fuel consumption of the 1 series is actually higher. I am now waiting to sell off this 120i cos I am really fed-up. Only 8 months old.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back