Bmw 116 or 118

Do u intend to enhance the ride?

If yes, my take will be the 116i, if u intend to keep stock then go for 118i.

Cracks on air intake pipe and boost pipes, door handles turn sticky,error codes on drivetrain etc are common issues, of cos some leaks here and there are common for conti, those ain't serious issues but subjective.

For the pipes, just get those aluminium ones to replace,the stock plastic pipes can't survive under the hot engine Bay,to drive a conti I believe those issues are common but not major,overall ride is nice.

Intending to get a 116 to replace the Golf MK6 Tsi for my wife and test drove few units. On one of the unit the engine was running smoothly during cruising but started to ‘jerk’ once pass 5k rpm.. any idea whats the cause of this issue and is it a common fault of 116?

Intending to get a 116 to replace the Golf MK6 Tsi for my wife and test drove few units. On one of the unit the engine was running smoothly during cruising but started to ‘jerk’ once pass 5k rpm.. any idea whats the cause of this issue and is it a common fault of 116?

shouldn't be any jerking..although im not familiar with the zf gearbox.pm me your hp number..we'll add you on to the WhatsApp grp chat

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back