Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 Aug Sat

• Either day is fine

• Total voters
Re: BMW 1er Meetup for Aug 2012

Andally;880491 said:
Super long ago....why am I standing like that?
U mean the gal in pink top?

Baby1M;880390 said:
Nice to meet everyone who has attended. Managed to put faces to nicks althgh still unable to register all e faces-nicks.

Note:
- Had to wear formal and bring a partner so as to escape cleaning rims.
- Leslie11, didn't try the poison since ride has been literally boosted.
- Zebra, thanks for sharing 'good buys' but unfortunately already have them.
- Thanks Clarencelee77 for the photography.
- For this meet up, thanks to Leslie11, MNut, Staff of MA and to whoever I missed out.

Cheerz all.

Although I'm not a 1 series driver but thank you to everyone for being the usual friendly self. Love seeing all of you have fun and exchange ideas! Good job with the organizing and thanks MA for the premise! I must say I'm very impressed each time I visit MA..i was impressed by Henrica too! Not just her height but her knowledge n service was fab! Hendra, not related to you Hor? Haha..
Baby1M, we finally met too! Haha..

Hope to catch most of you on Sunday's meetup! And yes..Hendra, more stories pls!! :)

Andally;880489 said:
Great meet up..... And Leslie your kids are adorable.....haha:))))

Hi Andally, thanks for the nice words! Can you describe yourself, my apologies cos I'm more than slightly confused with the new nicks and names I met last night!

BMW 1er Meetup for Aug 2012

Two words: Leslie rox!!!

And of course, Hendra and the MA crews :) they are brilliant!

Thanks Sebas, everyone had a part to play. We all made it possible. Post a pic of yourself at the promotion ceremony.

thanks leslie hendra & MA for organising the gathering last night! it was fun and poisonous. see you guys at the next one!! MTL~~~~ :evillook:

leslie11;880548 said:
Hi Andally, thanks for the nice words! Can you describe yourself, my apologies cos I'm more than slightly confused with the new nicks and names I met last night!
I believe Andally is the gal in pink top in the picture she posted below.

Dear All,

From the team at Munich Automobiles we thank you for gracing us with your presence in our Service Center for the gathering. It is our life's mission to ensure that every BMW owner enjoys the best ownership experience possible. Please contact us if you have any queries, clarifications on your BMW, Thank you.

Dear BMW-SG Members,

For those that attended last night's gathering, here is the pricing of the PPS and Car Care.

Last edited by a moderator:
BMW 1er Meetup for Aug 2012

leslie11;880564 said:
Thanks Sebas, everyone had a part to play. We all made it possible. Post a pic of yourself at the promotion ceremony.

Not ceremony la!! Lolz.. Just an informal dinner :)

Many thanks to bro Leslie for organising and Hendra and his staff for hosting. This was really going beyond the call of duties for entertaining some of us at the parts shop till 10plus pm.

And many thanks to bro Sunstorm for sharing his vouchers :p

Managed to put some faces to the nicks. Luckily, did not get poisoned too much. Manage to survive. :naughty:

Baby1M;880601 said:
I believe Andally is the gal in pink top in the picture she posted below.

Thanks ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leslie11;880548 said:

HAHA!!im the one with the injuried knee haha!!!!!

Baby1M;880492 said:
U mean the gal in pink top?

The gal in the pink top is my daughter, andally is the one with the oddly crossed leg stance. Baby1M, do you think that is some kind of defensive self defence posture?

m-nut;880940 said:
the gal in the pink top is my daughter, andally is the one with the oddly crossed leg stance. Baby1m, do you think that is some kind of defensive self defence posture?

hahaha go see my new pick up line in the end of the month meeting thread....

Dear all,

I need a favour from you!!!

During yesterday's meetup, we (Leslie and myself) were showcasing a Throttle Response Device aka TRD to some owners and installation work were done on some cars. However during the stocktake carried out this morning, I realised that there was a unit that went missing (empty box with no content).

This product intro and trial installation was done purely on goodwill basis and we do not gain any form of benefit from the sale therefore it does not make sense and would be painful if we have to compensate the loss.

So I sincerely seek your help to check your car if you have gotten a free trial but was not removed or had accidentally taken without realising or anybody know or have seen anything....Any form of leads provided are greatly appreciated.

I know it's now the 7th month but it's not them....OK!!

You can be assured that your identity would be keep confidential!

I can be contacted at 97474716 or [email protected]

Please help :(

This is how the item looks like:

View attachment 40512

MANY MANY THANKS!!!

Forrestgum;880946 said:
Dear all,

I need a favour from you!!!

During yesterday's meetup, we (Leslie and myself) were showcasing a Throttle Response Device aka TRD to some owners and installation work were done on some cars. However during the stocktake carried out this morning, I realised that there was a unit that went missing (empty box with no content).

This product intro and trial installation was done purely on goodwill basis and we do not gain any form of benefit from the sale therefore it does not make sense and would be painful if we have to compensate the loss.

So I sincerely seek your help to check your car if you have gotten a free trial but was not removed or had accidentally taken without realising or anybody know or have seen anything....Any form of leads provided are greatly appreciated.

I know it's now the 7th month but it's not them....OK!!

You can be assured that your identity would be keep confidential!

I can be contacted at 97474716 or [email protected]

Please help :(

This is how the item looks like:

View attachment 40512

MANY MANY THANKS!!!

Bro, what happened? Someone bring home for long term trial test?

leslie11;880949 said:
Exactly like what FG said, pls help us. There's one empty box now.

Maybe can look through our CCTV footage, might help. We pretty much cover the parking area as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vl88baby

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back