BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Z

zhenlie

Dear all, in lieu of the old thread showing several problems with the updates due to the overwhelming response :lol:, i decided to start another one and hopefully this thread can handle the traffic flow...

I'm pleased to announce the details for our next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, car or car-less

Please see below

Date: Thurs, 31 May 2012
Time: 7.30pm

************************************************** ************************************************** **
If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers. M-Nut have decided to throw in 5 x one year FREE Top Gear Singapore subscription, and free coffee with M experience!! What are you waiting for? Christmas is coming early this year right at Munich Automobiles!

Dinner & Vouchers are kindly sponsored by Munich Automobiles.
************************************************** ************************************************** **

For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!! I (Forrestgum) can be contacted at 97474716 if anyone need further information.

Come let's hit the golden 30

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
8. Hitman (so far ok, unless changes in schedule...)
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M
13. kelnalevin (people ask me put name only)
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally
16. silverhwak (reach 8++ - 9pm)
17.Roverforlife (Unless work takes over...)
18.116F20F
19. bernqks (Unless working OT........)
20. Koalabear
21. Ferri
22. Tskdus (unless ot)
23. RazorRay
24.FadLee (unless work takes over)
25. Superlimau
26. kon (unless OT or family duty)
27. nonno13
28. xspace (non-bmw ; want to molest Wobbles CB)
29. tkngs (plus my little boy if we both can make it )
30. Wobbles (might skip the game for this)
31. pReTeNd3r
32. uninitiated (plus a colleague and subject to work exigencies and the fact we don't drive 1er)

bumpz for the day..zeromax is asking if uninitiated's colleague is male of female? he the bachelor..

Re: BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Put word into my mouth again :( zhenlie....

zeromax;810238 said:
Put word into my mouth again :( zhenlie....

dont mind to put some nachos and my m experience kopi into your mouth...but i scared people see think we are gay...then they will be afraid to approach you...we can walk to the back though.....:shhhh:

Wow...this meeting will b v exciting..pls take more pictures and upload on this forum...

Er......

i like curry chicken and man tou.....

have or not????

zhenlie;810153 said:
Dear all, in lieu of the old thread showing several problems with the updates due to the overwhelming response :lol:, i decided to start another one and hopefully this thread can handle the traffic flow...

I'm pleased to announce the details for our next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, car or car-less

Please see below

Date: Thurs, 31 May 2012
Time: 7.30pm

If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers. M-Nut have decided to throw in 5 x one year FREE Top Gear Singapore subscription, and free coffee with M experience!! What are you waiting for? Christmas is coming early this year right at Munich Automobiles!

We are extending event only SAVINGS for BMW Service, Parts, Accessories, Car Care And Lifestyle Collection purchases!!! Don't miss this rare opportunity to enjoy this one off event promotion.

Dinner & Vouchers are kindly sponsored by Munich Automobiles.

For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!! I (Forrestgum) can be contacted at 97474716 if anyone need further information.

Come let's hit the golden 30

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
8. Hitman (so far ok, unless changes in schedule...)
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M
13. kelnalevin (people ask me put name only)
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally
16. silverhwak (reach 8++ - 9pm)
17.Roverforlife (Unless work takes over...)
18.116F20F
19. bernqks (Unless working OT........)
20. Koalabear
21. Ferri
22. Tskdus (unless ot)
23. RazorRay
24.FadLee (unless work takes over)
25. Superlimau
26. kon (unless OT or family duty)
27. nonno13
28. xspace (non-bmw ; want to molest Wobbles CB)
29. tkngs (plus my little boy if we both can make it )
30. Wobbles (might skip the game for this)
31. pReTeNd3r
32. uninitiated (plus a colleague and subject to work exigencies and the fact we don't drive 1er)

bumpz for the day..zeromax is asking if uninitiated's colleague is male of female? he the bachelor..

Come one come all. Lots of BMWs, lots of food, and good company.

SHAMELESS;810398 said:
Er......

i like curry chicken and man tou.....

have or not????

Just because your avatar cute, can be arranged.

sidder;810358 said:
Wow...this meeting will b v exciting..pls take more pictures and upload on this forum...

I want take pictures and be on magazine like forrestgum...envy...

zhenlie;810412 said:
I want take pictures and be on magazine like forrestgum...envy...

You will my next M-Supermodel bro. We talk when we meet.

M-Nut;810420 said:
You will my next M-Supermodel bro. We talk when we meet.

Wah i dont want to wear speedo take..very unflattering...got runaway to let me strut my stuff?? Lol...i always watch America next top model one...

zhenlie;810320 said:
dont mind to put some nachos and my m experience kopi into your mouth...but i scared people see think we are gay...then they will be afraid to approach you...we can walk to the back though.....:shhhh:

Why you share your nachos! I only buy specially for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

zhenlie;810445 said:
Wah i dont want to wear speedo take..very unflattering...got runaway to let me strut my stuff?? Lol...i always watch America next top model one...

Dear Zhenlie,

Don't worry only your body on display, your 1M body I mean. Your face inside as interviewed proud owner. Details when we meet. Cannot let the cat out of the bag.

Andally;810451 said:
Why you sure your nachos! I only buy specially for you!

Sorry zeromax...cannot share my nachos liao...we bro i give you something else...:shhhh:

zhenlie;810454 said:
Sorry zeromax...cannot share my nachos liao...we bro i give you something else...:shhhh:

Oppsie! Haha then what you giving me? (better me lor soh)

Andally;810465 said:
Oppsie! Haha then what you giving me? (better me lor soh)

You get to share the stars with me...reserve 2 for you...the rest need to share with others..

Wah - got event only special discount. I hope M performance parts for F13 will be available then! If not, can pre-order and still get discount!?!?

wobbles;810568 said:
Wah - got event only special discount. I hope M performance parts for F13 will be available then! If not, can pre-order and still get discount!?!?

Dear Wobbles,

Yes, you can. See you then.

wobbles;810568 said:

Bro, what time will you be there...? :thumbsup:

sidder;810358 said:
haha but it will be more exciting if u come!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back