BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Re: BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

zhenlie;810454 said:
Sorry zeromax...cannot share my nachos liao...we bro i give you something else...:shhhh:
Don't worry! We can always have something else de... behind the doors ok? Andally no need to know de :p lolz!

xspace;810604 said:
Bro, what time will you be there...? :thumbsup:

Bro, thinking I'll be there around 7pm if I skip the game :)

zeromax;810671 said:
Don't worry! We can always have something else de... behind the doors ok? Andally no need to know de :p lolz!

for some reasons all the accessible door in MA are all glass door, we behind door also no use...still will zhao kng...

Oh i remember got one...the toilet door.......omg....:shock:

Dear all, in lieu of the old thread showing several problems with the updates due to the overwhelming response :lol:, i decided to start another one and hopefully this thread can handle the traffic flow...

I'm pleased to announce the details for our next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, car or car-less

Please see below

Date: Thurs, 31 May 2012
Time: 7.30pm

************************************************** ************************************************** **
If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers. M-Nut have decided to throw in 5 x one year FREE Top Gear Singapore subscription, and free coffee with M experience!! What are you waiting for? Christmas is coming early this year right at Munich Automobiles!

Dinner & Vouchers are kindly sponsored by Munich Automobiles.
************************************************** ************************************************** **

For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!! I (Forrestgum) can be contacted at 97474716 if anyone need further information.

Come let's hit the golden 30

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
8. Hitman (so far ok, unless changes in schedule...)
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M
13. kelnalevin (people ask me put name only)
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally
16. silverhwak (reach 8++ - 9pm)
17.Roverforlife (Unless work takes over...)
18.116F20F
19. bernqks (Unless working OT........)
20. Koalabear
21. Ferri
22. Tskdus (unless ot)
23. RazorRay
24.FadLee (unless work takes over)
25. Superlimau
26. kon (unless OT or family duty)
27. nonno13
28. xspace (non-bmw ; want to molest Wobbles CB)
29. tkngs (plus my little boy if we both can make it )
30. Wobbles (might skip the game for this)
31. pReTeNd3r
32. uninitiated (plus a colleague and subject to work exigencies and the fact we don't drive 1er)
33. Chagrin

bumpz for the day..zeromax is asking if uninitiated's colleague is male of female? he the bachelor..

wobbles;810685 said:
Bro, thinking I'll be there around 7pm if I skip the game :)

Hokayz man, consperm again when nearer to the event... :dance::lol:

We are extending event only SAVINGS for BMW Service, Parts, Accessories, Car Care And Lifestyle Collection purchases!!! Don't miss this rare opportunity to enjoy this one off event promotion.

zhenlie;810693 said:
for some reasons all the accessible door in MA are all glass door, we behind door also no use...still will zhao kng...

Oh i remember got one...the toilet door.......omg....:shock:
Dun worry... I think inside service bay sure got some door that are opaque :)

zeromax;810667 said:
haha but it will be more exciting if u come!

hahha..i will try to come the next time after my car is done with run in..right now, its a slow poke..

please do take more pictures..and upload in this forum..especially group photos...once a life time u get to see so many 1ers plus 1 orange zebra......it will definatley the event of this year...

sidder;810972 said:
hahha..i will try to come the next time after my car is done with run in..right now, its a slow poke..

please do take more pictures..and upload in this forum..especially group photos...once a life time u get to see so many 1ers plus 1 orange zebra......it will definatley the event of this year...
haha! slow poke or not.. it is still as fast as our ride ma :)

ok! remember to come for the next one ok!? :)

hopefully there are some photographers up there to take the group shots.. would love to have one too!

sidder;810972 said:

Run-In?
How long you reckon that'll take? :lol:

Event is end of May. Think by then your car should be well run-in.
Otherwise, you can pass it to zeromax who will help you do a 'Le-Mans' aka 24hr drive around Singapore. :dance:

The only real reason for not coming is you scared can't resist the poison that will be splurting around. So don't go. Else $$$$ fly out fast fast.

ben1;811004 said:
Run-In?

Otherwise, you can pass it to zeromax who will help you do a 'Le-Mans' aka 24hr drive around Singapore. :dance:

The only real reason for not coming is you scared can't resist the poison that will be splurting around. So don't go. Else $$$$ fly out fast fast.
My 1st servicing coming soon liao wor! lolz!

zhenlie;810153 said:
Dear all, in lieu of the old thread showing several problems with the updates due to the overwhelming response :lol:, i decided to start another one and hopefully this thread can handle the traffic flow...

I'm pleased to announce the details for our next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, car or car-less

Please see below

If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers. M-Nut have decided to throw in 5 x one year FREE Top Gear Singapore subscription, and free coffee with M experience!! What are you waiting for? Christmas is coming early this year right at Munich Automobiles!

For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!! I (Forrestgum) can be contacted at 97474716 if anyone need further information.

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally
18.116F20F
20. Koalabear
21. Ferri
22. Tskdus (unless ot)
23. RazorRay
25. Superlimau
27. nonno13
31. pReTeNd3r
32. uninitiated (plus a colleague and subject to work exigencies and the fact we don't drive 1er)

bumpz for the day..zeromax is asking if uninitiated's colleague is male of female? he the bachelor..

erm male. but i can try asking female colleagues. hur hur.

Forum got database error again....

Bumpz to make the forum work...

Last edited:

Welcome welcome...add your name into the list..

Originally Posted by zhenlie
Dear all, in lieu of the old thread showing several problems with the updates due to the overwhelming response , i decided to start another one and hopefully this thread can handle the traffic flow...

Please see below

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally
18.116F20F
20. Koalabear
21. Ferri
22. Tskdus (unless ot)
23. RazorRay
25. Superlimau
27. nonno13
31. pReTeNd3r
33. Benedictz

Originally Posted by zhenlie
Dear all, in lieu of the old thread showing several problems with the updates due to the overwhelming response , i decided to start another one and hopefully this thread can handle the traffic flow...

Please see below

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally
18.116F20F
20. Koalabear
21. Ferri
22. Tskdus (unless ot)
23. RazorRay
25. Superlimau
27. nonno13
31. pReTeNd3r
33. Benedictz
34. Steve9733

ben1;811004 said:
Run-In?

hahhaha..no guys are allow to drive my prince....unless zeromax drag..hahha

sidder;811910 said:
hahhaha..no guys are allow to drive my prince....unless zeromax drag..hahha

Your prince will be in good hands.
zeromax (drag) say one :woottt:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giorgi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups