BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Re: BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

marigold;812868 said:
Hi all, I would love to join but it's too far for me.. Will you guys have another gathering in the north or east side?? :)

Hi Marigold,

maybe can take a cab to MA? cab uncle confirm say aiyah, very near only.............

* by the way Ally is going....................................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

pReTeNd3r;812874 said:
Take it as you're running in your car lo... :D:D

Haha.. Really very far leh!! And I'm a super road idiot. Maybe by the time i find the place, the gathering's over. LOL.. Is the gathering a monthly thingy? Maybe next time if at north-east side i can join!!!

marigold;812890 said:
Haha.. Really very far leh!! And I'm a super road idiot. Maybe by the time i find the place, the gathering's over. LOL.. Is the gathering a monthly thingy? Maybe next time if at north-east side i can join!!!

that one got to see M-Nut.......

cheers

marigold;812890 said:

No where is too far in Singapore. If you know how to get to any landmark in the West e.g IMM, Clementi Mall or even Holland Village, I can arrange to guide/convoy you from there.

My number is listed, just text me.

Forrestgum;813068 said:
No where is too far in Singapore. If you know how to get to any landmark in the West e.g IMM, Clementi Mall or even Holland Village, I can arrange to guide/convoy you from there.

My number is listed, just text me.

Wow.. that's so sweet of you. Thanks for the kind gesture but I really don't wanna confirm and end up not gg. So prob I'll just leave my name out and perhaps pop by if I can? Thanks alot anyway!!!

marigold;813155 said:
Wow.. that's so sweet of you. Thanks for the kind gesture but I really don't wanna confirm and end up not gg. So prob I'll just leave my name out and perhaps pop by if I can? Thanks alot anyway!!!

We look forward to meet you, try to make it if you can. This the first time (hope not the last) that the Authorised Dealer, Munich Automobiles, is so kind to open their doors for us to hold our meetup there and in addition they are sweetening it by sponsoring food, lucky draws + event only special pricing for many of their services/accessories/lifestyle products.

As a new BMW owner, it would be a waste not to take advantage and of course mingle around with likeminded people to get yourself poisoned! :shhhh:

We leave no men/women behind!

Forrestgum;813204 said:
We look forward to meet you, try to make it if you can. This the first time (hope not the last) that the Authorised Dealer, Munich Automobiles, is so kind to open their doors for us to hold our meetup there and in addition they are sweetening it by sponsoring food, lucky draws + event only special pricing for many of their services/accessories/lifestyle products.

As a new BMW owner, it would be a waste not to take advantage and of course mingle around with likeminded people to get yourself poisoned! :shhhh:

We leave no men/women behind!

:roll: Wah!! Are you a salesperson?? Very good at talking and makes me tempted to go. Ok, i promise I will try to make it if I've got nothing on but just don't add my name in. Don't wanna be someone who put aeroplane.

Errr.. But I don't know anyone there also.. :oops: Hope won't feel awkward... :chinese: Got gals joining also?

marigold;813224 said:
:roll: Wah!! Are you a salesperson?? Very good at talking and makes me tempted to go. Ok, i promise I will try to make it if I've got nothing on but just don't add my name in. Don't wanna be someone who put aeroplane.

Errr.. But I don't know anyone there also.. :oops: Hope won't feel awkward... :chinese: Got gals joining also?

IM A GIRLLLLLLLLLL, you'll be the 2nd girl i'll know if you're going=)

zeromax;810671 said:
Don't worry! We can always have something else de... behind the doors ok? Andally no need to know de :p lolz!

hahahah can threesomeeeeeee?hahahha=)

Andally;813229 said:
IM A GIRLLLLLLLLLL, you'll be the 2nd girl i'll know if you're going=)

Wow... only 2 girls!! Haha.. seems like not much girls on this forum??

Hi Andally!! Nice to know at least there are other girls gg too.. I'll try to make it!

marigold;813656 said:
Wow... only 2 girls!! Haha.. seems like not much girls on this forum??

Hi Andally!! Nice to know at least there are other girls gg too.. I'll try to make it!

hahahha perhaps you can post your address and see who's MR NICE to pick you hahahhaha=)

right zebra?

Andally;813672 said:
hahahha perhaps you can post your address and see who's MR NICE to pick you hahahhaha=)

right zebra?

I think marigold stay north side, sorry i not very shun bian...hahaha

Harlow all the white knights, black stallion, red princes that stay in the north?? Any volunteers?

zhenlie;813697 said:
I think marigold stay north side, sorry i not very shun bian...hahaha

Harlow all the white knights, black stallion, red princes that stay in the north?? Any volunteers?

I'll be at west!!!! So you'll pick me?

Forrestgum;813204 said:
....... We leave no men/women behind!
No offense intended, do u also mean u intentionally left Shemales behind? :lol:

I'm staying in the North (Woodlands)

@Marigold: want me to guide you there?

tsystem;813733 said:
I'm staying in the North (Woodlands)

@Marigold: want me to guide you there?

Good way to go:)see marigold nice people yeah?

I'm pleased to announce the details for our next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, car or car-less

Please see below

Date: Thurs, 31 May 2012
Time: 7.30pm

************************************************** ************************************************** **
If we can have a confirmed number of 30 pax or more attending, simple dinner will be provided (so don't be late) and in addition to that, each BMW owner will get $100 Munich Automobiles vouchers. M-Nut have decided to throw in 5 x one year FREE Top Gear Singapore subscription, and free coffee with M experience!! What are you waiting for? Christmas is coming early this year right at Munich Automobiles!

Dinner & Vouchers are kindly sponsored by Munich Automobiles.
************************************************** ************************************************** **

For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!! I (Forrestgum) can be contacted at 97474716 if anyone need further information.

Come let's hit the golden 30

1. Forrestgum
2. ben1
3. zhenlie
4. M-nut
5. Marksim
6. Ah Lee
7. Zeromax
8. Hitman (so far ok, unless changes in schedule...)
9. naqshband73
10. Steve80
11. tsystem
12. Baby1M
13. kelnalevin (people ask me put name only)
14. Derrick Yap
15. Andally
16. silverhwak (reach 8++ - 9pm)
17.Roverforlife (Unless work takes over...)
18.116F20F
19. bernqks (Unless working OT........)
20. Koalabear
21. Ferri
22. Tskdus (unless ot)
23. RazorRay
24.FadLee (unless work takes over)
25. Superlimau
26. kon (unless OT or family duty)
27. nonno13
28. xspace (non-bmw ; want to molest Wobbles CB)
29. tkngs (plus my little boy if we both can make it )
30. Wobbles (might skip the game for this)
31. pReTeNd3r
32. uninitiated (plus a colleague and subject to work exigencies and the fact we don't drive 1er)
33. Steve9733
34. Benedictz
35. Chesterchong
36. Hamz -E88
37. Clarencelee77
38. maybe marigold?

bumpz...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members